CHAPTER 27: LET'S GET MARRIED!! PT2

DEANNA

DEANNA

A few days had gone by and it was like maybe 3 or 4 days til the wedding and I was on over drive I mean I was on the go, go, go the invites was sent out the same day I meet the wedding planner they was FedEx overnight and the guest got them in the morning and was able to RSVP online so as far as I knew everyone we invite was coming. Me and the girls have been busy we had people flying in staying at the best hotels in Italy and Chris's home boys was all here so of course the guys did what they normally do when it comes to weddings witch is NOTHING!! All they did was hang out with each other and go out to the clubs while us woman was busy getting things set for this big ass wedding. I haven't seen Chris since the day I meet the wedding planner I mean we haven't even slept in the room together cause I either fell asleep on the couch working on the wedding or, in my mom's room working on the wedding, or my sisters room or Joyce room or even Janice room and he has been sending me text msges but I was TOO BUSY to respond to him. Tonite the time is 12:46am and we called it a night cause in the morning we have to go get fitted for the dresses everyone one who's in the wedding was here but 2 woman on my side which was Laruen London and Nicki Minaj. Who was going to be here in 2 days, so I was okay with it and as far as the guy's side everyone was here I think I hadn't talk to Chris and Lajune said she'll handle it and the wedding planner said she was making sure the guys' had their suits. I was in mine and Chris's room sitting on the bed I kicked off my shoes and sat there. When I saw the door creek open and I stared at the door when I saw Christof walk in rubbing his eyes and smiled at me and came and sat down next to me.

"Hey baby what are you doing up?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his hands.

"I don't know stressed man" Christof said which made me smile he's 6 what do he know about being stressed.

"What are you stressed about?" I asked putting my arm around his shoulder.

"You and daddy getting married again?"

"Yes we are... Tell me how you feel about that?" I asked

"I'm happy does that mean we'll be around daddy all the time now or will we still live apart from him?"

"We'll all be in the same house together" I said and he smiled but it didn't last.

"Mommy the tv said that daddy is a woman beater and that he has a bad temper"

"That's not true.. have you ever seen your daddy beat me or any other woman? (He shook his head no) have you ever seen your daddy mad or angry where you're scared? (He shook his head no) well then there you go! You know your daddy so don't believe that" I said kissing his forehead.

"Mommy do you love daddy more then me?"

"NO, I love you more than I love daddy, I love you and your brothers and sisters more than I love your daddy yall are my world, I can live without your daddy but I can't live without yall" I said I knew something was bothering him out of all my kids Christof was and is my favorite. He's my little shadow where I go he has to go no matter what; just like doing things for the wedding he was right by my side holding my hand.