CHAPTER 9: IT ALL BLOWS UP!! Part 1

CHRIS

CHRIS

After doing the race few times me and Keeis kept getting into a tie with each other til we finally gave up. We all left there and was drove to do some shopping and we started going thru the little shopping center that was close to it. We shopped and talked for about 2 and half hours fights the crowds that was following.

"I'm tired of walking who wants to carry me. Bernice?" Deanna said

"I can't baby girl I gotta keep you safe." Bernice said

"UUUHHH I'm tired and I don't wanna walk anymore" she whined and I looked back at her

"Come on get on my back I'll carry you" I said and she smiled and Naima took her bags and I stopped in front of her and kneeled down and she climbed on my back and wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my shoulders and I held on to her legs an started back walking. I felt her lay her head on my shoulder and then I felt small kisses on my neck.

"Chris" she whispers in my ear as I carry her to another store.

"Yea bae?" I says she leans forward to my face and kiss my cheek.

"I love you, and I'm still in love with you" she whispers and her hand wrap more around my chest and I smile as we walk into another store and the crew spreads out and I still had Deanna on my back she kept wiggling trying to get down but I just laughed and held on to her.

"Nope , no shopping your stuck with me" I laughed

"Please Chris I'll be your bestfriend" she says and laughs

"NOPE cause you already are so try something else" I say

"Okay" she says and reaches in my shirt and grabs my nipple.

"AAAHH" I scream and put her down and look at her and she smiles and walks to me.

"I'll kiss it later." She whispers and walks away. After about an hour in the store I saw Deanna go to the back where the dressing rooms I was looking for some new shirts and shorts. I grabbed 3 shirts and 5 pairs of shorts and headed into the dressing room.

" Call me if you need any help" a clerk says and walks away.2 minutes later

"I need some help please( I walk to her dressing room door and tap on it) I can't get it zipped up all the way" she said and I heard the door unlock and I looked around first then went in and closed it and locked it behind me and Deanna turned to me and smiled

"I can help with that turn around" I say and she does and I zip the rest of it up for her. And watched her as she checked herself out in the mirror and I was checking her out til I looked up at her face in the mirror and she was looking at me smiling.

"What are you looking at?" she asked

"At you bae so beautiful" he says And she turns around and looks at me then her smile fades.