CHAPTER 50: DADDY'S HOME

CHRIS

CHRIS

"What a god damn miserable day," I muttered under my breath walking up the cobblestone sidewalk to the front door, "If media take out talk shit one more time..." I considered a vast array of options involving violence and mayhem as I passed by the large bay window. Catching something in the corner of my eye, I stopped to take a step back. I pressed my face against the window, squinting to get a better look.

Standing off in the kitchen was my wife, her back to the window. Shading my eyes from the glare of the setting sun, I cocked his head slightly. I watched Deanna move about the length of the counter, her long, hair pulled back in a high ponytail. I was mesmerized by the way her ponytail swayed softly against her short pink T. And she was wearing those shorts! Damn! The way her ass would slightly peek out from the tight black material when she would move this way or that? Man, did I love those shorts. 5 kids later, my wife was still a hot piece of ass. I felt that familiar stirring and suddenly all that bullshit with the media was faded from my mind.

After a moment I realized there were none of the kids were in sight. What an opportunity to get my hands on that ass. I hightailed it to the front door. 'Locked. That figures,' I thought. As I fumbled for the keys Deanna gave me this morning, I could hear muffled music from behind the door. 'Man, she must have it blaring,' I smiled to myself. I quickly unlocked the door.

I crept across the large living room, dropping my jacket to the floor. I quickly made my way over to where she was standing in the kitchen. The music she swayed to was conveniently covering up my heavy footsteps on the hardwood floor.

I stopped about a foot behind her. I stood watching her for a long moment, while she cleaned the kitchen sink. Between the music and the work, Deanna couldn't have been any more lost in her own world. I gaze lowered down to her magnificent ass. I shook my head slightly. That ass was one of the reasons they had 5 kids. That and my total inability to keep my hands off of it. Kinda like right now. I gently slipped my hand down past the elastic band of her shorts. My fingertips gliding over the swell of her ass.

Deanna acknowledged my presence with a deep and heavy sigh. I felt it run through her entire body. After a lingering squeeze, she managed to speak up.

"Hi." She said I stepped up behind her, pressing my growing hardness against her.

"Hi," I sucked gently on her ear lobe. I wrapped my free arm around her waist. My hand trailed up her smooth stomach, under her T. "Where are the kids?" I whispered in her ear.

"Outside," she moaned slightly, "But, Lyric is upstairs watching Blue's Clues." She rubbed her ass slightly against the bulge in my khaki dress slacks. I closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying the weight of her boob in my hand. One of the other reasons we had so many damn kids. I totally inability to keep my hands off her tits. I chuckled to myself as I ran my fingertips beneath her satiny bra, lightly brushing her swollen nipple.