CHAPTER 6: When You Really Love Someone

CHRIS

I held her in my arm kissing her deeply and passionately and she wasn't holding back anything, but I didn't wanna just be friends, so I broke the kiss.

"Bae, I don't want to be friends with benefits." I say as I look into her eyes my dick was getting harder and harder. The bulge in my pants was becoming obvious.

"Having a little trouble there?" she asked

"Yes, Now that you mention it, it is getting a bit uncomfortable." I said she kissed me. I put my hands around her waist, sliding them up to her breasts. Provocatively, she slightly lowered one strap on her dress. She then moved out from under me and kicked off her shoes Deanna walked over to the pool. She dangled her feet in the water and tilted her head slightly, flashing a big, inviting smile. She had placed herself right in my line of vision. I could see her ample rack. I was really getting turned on now!

I walked over to the pool and seated myself next to her. Our feet touched in the water. She slid closer to me. Deanna's leg touched mine. Again I slipped my arm around her waist. We kissed.

I placed one hand on her thigh and the other around her shoulders and right on her tits. She put her hand over my dick.

Now she stood up. She lowered the other strap of her dress. She walked over to the other side of the pool. She got in the water.

"You want me, don't you?," she said. I nodded eagerly. "Well, you're going to have to catch me." She slipped off her dress and her panties and laid it alongside the pool. There she was just across the pool from me, totally naked.

I got up and pulled off all my clothes but my boxers and got in the water on my side of the pool. My dick was pushing hard against my boxers. I took them off. Deanna flashed that big, sexy smile again. I began to swim towards her. She turned left and swam away. I swam after her.

"I don't want to waste this in the water," I said. Deanna turned over on her back. Her pretty tits stuck out of the water.

I turned and cut her off by the edge of the pool. I had her trapped by the edge.

"About time you caught me," she said, flashing that pretty smile. She threw her arms around me. Again she kissed me, a long, wet kiss. Her back was against the edge of the pool.

Deanna reached down and grabbed my hard dick. Now it easily slid inside her hot pussy. She wriggled joyfully as I pumped, deep inside her warm love hole. We went at it hard and long. Finally, I heard her starting to moan. I sped it up.

Her short breaths told me everything I needed to know. As I felt myself coming deep inside her, she scratched my back and moaned happily. Again we kissed. My hands holding her ass her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist holding my dick deep inside you.

We moved from one side to the other and one end to the other. Our connection never breaking. We have made love and fucked thousands of times over the years, but some fucks are forever etched in my mind as truly erotic and sexy.

The times in the pool at the china. The hiking trail when she slipped her jeans down with it only 30 degrees outside and I fucked her from behind while she braced herself against a tree. The balcony on our honey moon, Hawaii both inside with the very noisy bed and outside in the dark on blanket in sight of the hotel building, and of course the videos we have made to name just a few. I gently pick her up and carried her out the pool and laid her on the pool side bed and exposing her pussy and began licking her, tasting her sweetness. I sucked and bit on her pussy.