CHAPTER 8: With You, Is Where My Heaven Lies!!

TYGA

TYGA

I walked into the room and she was sprawled out, taking over the whole bed. Seeing the rises in the sheet where her breasts were got me thinking, how could I make this day so well, she would be happy all day? I knew what I could do. Start the rest of her day with a rocking orgasm she would remember all day! As I re-entered the room, the door creaked a little and she shuffled beneath the covers. I walked over to her side and placed a hand on her hip. With a soft sigh she gave me a smile with a moan. It's funny cause Chris once told me she always loved being touched lightly. I ran my hand down the length of her thigh as she gave me vocal approval.

"Hey sexy," I said softly taking a seat beside her.

"Hi Ty," she softly answered back. "Sleep well?"

"I did. How about you?" I said

"Wonderful," she assured me. "I feel so relaxed nothing like a power nap."

"Good," I replied and I started rubbing her thigh again. Caressing the top of it as I moved from her waist down to her knee and back.

"That feels good but you better stop." She said I took my other hand and began to move it back and forth across her upper stomach, just barely teasing the bottom of her breasts as I passed. She closed her eyes and moaned again, moving her body into a position that gave me better access to my rubbing areas. I kept rubbing her thigh, but now began including her chest in between her boobs in my passes.

Her nipples were starting to harden up, so I knew she loved it. I moved my upper thigh motions to the inner thigh...passing less than an inch from her that spot. She always loved the light tease. She opened her eyes and looked right into mine with love. She was the type that could say more with a look than a thousand words.

I leaned in and kissed her lips gently. She began to radiate the passion I had loved to see. I kissed her lips, then the side of her face. I kissed her neck, then her collarbone which tickles her a little...but brings a smile to her face. I cupped her left breast and grazed my lips where it began to rise. In my hand, I could feel her nipple push. My tongue began to run slow circles around it, outlining her round areola.

I gave her sucking kisses; surrounding her nipple completely with my lips, then sucking as I pulled my lips straight off it. Meanwhile down below, my other hand began searching her pussy. With a finger, I traced the outline of her lips...stopping at her clit for a little extra attention. She had reached up and taken control of my head with her hands, rubbing one hand across the top, and the other placed on the back of my head.

With my now free hand, I reached down and unbuttoned my boxers...letting my semi-hard dick out for air. She told me the day I left her house how much she loves my dick...in those words.

With a finger, I ran circles around her clit...straying only momentarily to poke inside her for lubrication. I was determined to make this little time we had together all about her. Continuing the duo of my soft nipple kisses and finger stimulation, I climbed on the bed; one knee between her legs and the other on her side. My penis hung down, teasing the inside of her thigh.