CHAPTER 45: HOME IS WHERE THE HURT IS!!

DEANNA

DEANNA

I was sitting in the studio looking down at my feet trying to ignore Wayne and Tyga talking to me but it wasn't working It's been 2 weeks since I left Chris and it seems like everyone wanted us back together wanted us to work things out even my lawyer she's been too busy with OTHER clients to serve Chris with his papers so by law me and him are still married and I haven't seen him and I have been ignoring his calls and I think he's still in New York at the treatment center cause he haven't come by the house or anything.

"Dee" Wayne says and I get up.

"I need to go pick up the kids I'll call you later" I said and Tyga got up too.

"I'll follow you I need to get the boys" Tyga says and Wayne hugs me and kisses me and we leave Tyga follows me to the Privet school/Daycare. I pull up and park me, Bernice and Calvin all get out and we start walking to the door and the hall monitor walks to me.

"Hey Ms.Jones did you forget something" jane asked looking at me.

"What you mean I came to pick up my kids" I said walking in.

"Huh they are already gone I thought you came and got them already" Jane said and I looked at her.

"No I'm just now getting here you mean their gone with who" I said now running in.

"They was picked up I thought you had got them already, Sarah call 911" Jane yelled while I ran down the hall and Calvin went down a different hall and Bernice went down another I ran to Christian and Christof's class room where there was a little girl getting her book bag.

"Maddie where's Chris and Chris" I asked she looked at me

"Their gone" Maddie said and I turn around and took off running back to the front now in full panic and in tears. I ran into Tyga who put king down and looked at me.

"What wrong?" Tyga asked

"The kids their gone someone got them they let my kids leave without checking with me oh my god someone got my fucking kids" I said Bernice and Calvin came to me and shook their heads.

"Calvin Call Hood see if their with him Bernice call Keeis and I'll call Mijo" Tyga said and I was standing there not knowing what to think I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

DIALING CHRIS

He picked up on the 3 ring.

PH) "hello Deanna I'm so glad you called me look about what happen" Chris said but I cut him off

"No listen to me someone got the kids I came to pick them up but they wasn't here I don't know where they are" I cried.

Ph) "Bae calm down their all with me I checked them out early and I told the lady in the office Stacey to tell you and it's clear that she didn't I wanted to spend some time with them we're at the California zoo" he said and I took a sigh of relief and looked at everyone else.