CHAPTER 14: I Didn't Mean To Hurt You

CHRIS

CHRIS

After tell Mijo and Tyga about the little get away from the getaway they were down and packed and we all was in the SUVs it was me and Deanna and Tyga and Tasha and BigPat in one and Mijo and Naima and Bernice and Calvin and Jerome in the other one. We was all laughing and talking for the first 2 and a half hours but now going into the 3rd hour everyone was asleep but me and the driver . I looked over at Deanna and she was balancing her head on her hand in her lap sleep I reach over and tapped her and she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked looking around

"Nothing come here you can lay in my lap bae" I say and she scoots close to me then she climbs up in my lap and pulls my arms around her and lays her head on my left shoulder and kisses my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead and rest my head on hers and dozed off and on I felt her arms wrap around me. And I started getting turned on; I was hoping she wasn't feeling it.

"Hmph" she said and kissed my neck again and giggled a little that fucking giggled turned me on more.

"Bae don't giggle you know what that does to me" I said

"Sorry" she said

"Bae" I say

"Yes" she asks

"I know I have made a ton of mistakes but I would like to put those behind us, if at all possible, so we can move on with the rest of our lives, live on with the good and leave the bad behind us. I know that will be hard, especially after all that I have done, but if we could start all over again fresh from the beginning, I will never hurt you again because I know how much it hurts you now that I have made the mistake which I regret to the fullest. I just want to be happy and I want you to be happy and feel safe that I'm never going to do that again. ( she lifted her head to me and looked at me) I know that it could take forever but I will stake that, especially because of how much I love you and how much this means to me. Deanna , if you could please forgive me, that would be awesome. You have put too much into the relationship for me to go and screw it up. I just want to make it all right and for you and I to be back together no matter what that takes. I have made it a "shame on him" and I will not make it a "shame on you."

I love you. I will never leave you; I want you, I need you. You are the greatest! I love you, my sweet, so please can you forgive me?" I say and she looks at me rest her head back on my shoulder.

"When we first met, my heart was filled with love and joy. I could not ever imagine life without you. Now, due to my selfish ways, I no longer have you to hold and to love. I miss you, Baby. My heart still beats, but it beats with no purpose, no meaning. It beats with an empty rhythm. Only you, Deanna, can fill my heart again and make it beat with love, with hope, with eternal being. Please, Bae, let's try to piece our relationship back together. I need you ... my heart needs you.( I touch her face and I feel her crying) I'm sorry I hurt you... I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.

There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you and when we would argue I still loved it knowing that you cared enough to fight with me. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. I love you so much!" I say and wipe her tears and she sits up and looks at me.

"Chris" she whispered

"If I could take back all the hurt and pain I put you through beautiful I would in a heartbeat. No matter what I'll always still love you, always be in love with you and always WANT YOU I'm stuck on only you bae and us not being together Hurts my heart bae PLEASE, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME YOU MISS ME LIKE I MISS YOU" I say.. Staring at me

"Chris" she says

"Can you? Will you please forgive me? We can't move on like this knowing how we both feel for each other and how our love is deep for each other. Look at us livin in 2 different states not talking and always fightin cuz.. it's killing me." I added wanting an answer.

Deanna placed her hands on my face pulling me closer kissing me. I hope that this means yes that she'll take me back and we can start all over.