CHAPTER 20: LOVE ON TOP!!

CHRIS

CHRIS

I stood there and watch Deanna as she held my son well our son CJ I felt that my life was and is so complete I mean I'm the happiest man in the world right now. I stood there just watching her hold him until I got a little jealous I wanna hold him too.

"Bae can I hold him please" I asked as I walked to her and she looked up at me like I had 3 heads, and I just smiled at how cute she was not wanting to give him to me.

"Why what's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing bae I just wanna hold our son that's all PLEASE" I says and she smiles and I look at CJ who looks up at me and reaches for me and I take him. And Deanna gets up and walks pasted me as I smile at CJ.

"Excuse me" she says

"Bae you not mad are you, because I'm holding him?" I ask and she walks to me and kisses me and he kisses her.

"I'm not mad, he's my son too silly I'm going to go bring the crib up stairs" She says

"Nawl it's too heavy for you to carry that thing up here I'll bring it up stairs after I change him and put his Pjs on him" I say and she smiles and goes and sits down on the bed. She goes to the closet and puts on a pair of shorts and climb in the bed and turns on some cartoons and I look at her and smile and I sit down and change CJ's pamper and I put on some pajamas on him and I hand him to Deanna and starts to rock him to sleep as he touched her face grabbing at her nose I left the room and went down stairs and got the crib and came back upstairs and started to put it together as Deanna giggled and laughed at me when I got pissed when the screws wouldn't work.

"Here finish putting him to sleep I'll do that" she says

"I got it" I said with a groan pissed and she slid out of bed and handed me CJ and moved everything in front of her I sat there and rock CJ as she put the crib together with a big smile on her face. It took her all of 10 minutes to have it all together she bed the sheet on the bed and put the bed in the crib and moved it to the other side of the room and looked back at me.

"BOOOYYAAAAHHHH, WHO'S MY BITCH?" she asks looking dead at me and I just smile.

"I am" I say real low putting her hand to her ear.

"Can't hear you bitch" she says

"I AM, YOUR BITCH!" I yell and we laugh and she gets CJ and rocks him to sleep after about an hour CJ is knocked out and Deanna laid him in his bed and put the blanket over him and gave him a kiss. She then climb in the bed and got under the covers.

It was a night like any other, except tonight she wanted to open the patio doors and let the cool breeze blow through our room. We lay in bed together watching T.V. and playing on our phones. It was a little warm to be under the covers so she slowly crawled out of bed and walked to the closet. She pulled one of my long t shirts off the hanger and began to strip her clothes off.