The Halloween After School Party 2

Kou and Yashiro are alarmed from the purple-haired girl.

The exorcist boy blinked his eyes once. "Wait, are you saying we have to dress up for Halloween tomorrow?" Kou asks.

Aoi was perplexed yet smiling. "Yeah, Kou. Everyone in our class is dressing up for tomorrow's party." She answers.

The exorcist boy went back focusing on the big black banner. Kou repaints the wording in white paint with his paintbrush. The exorcist boy was bothered. "Why didn't my brother tell me?" Kou thought.

Yashiro has her eyes completely magenta. She was unease that she kept going in a frantic with her left arm. "D-d-d-d-dress up?! H-here?! O-o-on Halloween after school?!" She stuttered, freaking out for just hearing that from her best friend.

Aoi made a sweet smile. "Yes, Nene-Chan. Then, there's restrictions regarding the costumes and some sorts of accessories to go with them. Like you can bring a broom to go with your witch's costume. Just don't bring a weapon to go with your hero's costume. That kind of stuff." She explains.

Yashiro was worried. She nodded her head three times, understanding the rules of wearing a costume. Yashiro had her left hand on her mouth. She was solemn. "What am I gonna do? I don't remember the last time I wore a costume for Halloween. Maybe Hanako-Kun could help me before tomorrow." Yashiro thought.

Aoi detected a conflict at her best friend. She was concerning. "Are you okay, Nene-Chan?" Aoi wondered.

Yashiro snaps her thinking of herself. She was anxious. Yashiro puts down the paintbrush and stands up easily. "Actually, I think I need a break for painting the banner here." She replied.

The exorcist boy was surprised at Yashiro. "Nene, what's the matter?" Kou asked.

Yashiro heads to the exit of the rooftop in a hurry. "BATHROOM BREAK!" She answered in her screaming.

Aoi stared at her cream-colored-haired friend blankly. She was mystified. "Nene-Chan's acting strange again." Aoi perceived.

Akane sees Yashiro running like a fox. He was emotionless. "She need to go, she gotta go." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

——————————-

In the girls' abandoned restroom, Yashiro meets the ghost boy.

Hanako sat on the windowsill, playing cards with the Mokke.

The ghost boy faced his assistant. Hanako was confused. "A Halloween party after school tomorrow, Yashiro?" He wonders.

The ghost boy's assistant nodded her head twice. Yashiro was dreaded. "That's right. And I don't have a costume to wear for the 'Halloween After School Party'. I can't remember the last time I ever wore one." She replies in her confirmation, before she sighs in distress.

Hanako blinks his eyes twice at his assistant.

And then, the ghost boy grins.

Hanako puts the game cards down, not letting the Mokke see his hand.

The ghost boy jumps off the windowsill.

Hanako touched her shoulders, making her look at him in confusion. The ghost boy was delighted. "Yashiro, I know someone who can help you about your costume dilemma." He said, getting an idea for his assistant.

Yashiro blinks her eyes once. "Wait, who's going to help finding me a costume, Hanako-Kun?" She asks.

The ghost boy made a cheerful smile at his assistant. "Yashiro...For anyone who can pick a good costume for Halloween party after school, it's number two..." He answers.

The ghost boy's assistant was astounded. "Yako-San?!" Yashiro exclaimed in her inquiry.

What do you think? Next part soon!