The Halloween After School Party 14

In the abandoned girls' restroom, Hanako thinks to himself of the costume to wear. The ghost boy crisscrossed his arms. Hanako was determined, sitting on the windowsill. "I wanted to be with Yashiro in the rooftop...But I still haven't got an idea of my costume yet...Mmmmm..." he said to himself.

Hanako was irked at first.

And then, the ghost boy made his mischievous smile.

Hanako was perturbed with his beaming face. The ghost boy raises his arms in the air. "I know what costume to wear for the party!" He exclaimed.

Hanako hops off the windowsill. The ghost boy was excited. "I'll dress up like someone that Yashiro wouldn't suspect of seeing me in the costume! Oh, my assistant is gonna be so surprised! This is the best costume idea that I come up with! Yay!" He cheers.

————————-

In the science prep room, Tsuchigomori and Yako are face-to-face, arguing over the serious matter.

School mystery number five was furious. "What do you mean 'Narumi's broom is gone'?!" He asks in his rant.

School mystery number two is in her fox form. Yako was mad. "Like I said, gloomy spider! It wasn't my fault! Somebody breaks into my boundary and knocks me out cold! When I woke up, Narumi's broomstick was the only thing that's missing!" She yelled.

Tsuchigomori clenched his teeth. "Echinococcus! That broom should have been burned years ago! You really are a stupid fox!" He growled.

Yako made her threatening stance. "I let one of the supernaturals take care of that! But they insisted me to put it in the display case!" She argued.

Tsuchigomori facepalmed himself. "Argh, morons." He mumbled.

School mystery number two was not amused. "To save our quarrels further, I know who stole Narumi's broom." She mentions.

School mystery number five was angry. Tsuchigomori leans forward to the fox gradually. "Then tell me who robbed you, Echinococcus. And don't say 'uh' or 'um' at me." He demanded.

Yako moves her fox head up. "The brat with his armband and a sword." She confirms.

Tsuchigomori narrows his eyes, raising his right eyebrow. "Seriously?" He inquired.

———————-

Outside of the school council's room, the green-haired woman knocked on the door four times.

The door opened itself quickly.

It was Teru who pulled the door open. The school council's president was optimistic. "Nanamine-San, is it?" He inquires.

The green-haired woman wears the dark pink witch's costume. She has a dark pink pointy hat. And she also has black gloves. Nanamine was smiling briefly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, School Council President Minamoto-Kun." She said.

Teru was cheerful. "Call me Teru." He insisted.

Nanamine sighs. She made her slight smile at him. "Well under the circumstances, you can call me Sakura." She aforesaid.

Teru nodded his head. "Of course." He said.

Sakura was curious at him. "To my curiosity, Teru..." She said, pulling a folded note out of her dress pocket.

Sakura shows him a piece of folded paper. "What is you who sent me a letter in my locker?" She wondered.

Teru scratches his back of his head. "Looks like you found out about me." He confessed in his reply.

Sakura smiles a bit, putting the folded note away in her dress pocket. "Your initials and your doodles gave away a hint about you." She remarks.

On the corner behind the wall, the ghost boy with his black seal was baffled. He was eavesdropping in the conversation between her and the swordsman.

Sakura faced Teru. "The bunny doodle was cute. It resembles a supernatural called a Mokke." She remarks again.

The swordsman was perplexed in his smile. "So you heard the rumors?" He asks.

Sakura was confident. "I heard them. Things are getting stranger than fiction." She answers.

Teru recognized something. The swordsman was pleased. "Hold on, you're a witch this Halloween, Sakura?" He wonders.

Sakura nodded her head. "I am." She replies.

Teru gestures to hold that thought hand gesture. "I got a broom that maybe you're gonna like." He insists.

The school council's president brings out the object from inside of the room.

The broomstick has several birch twigs on one end. The broom has a light brown twisted pole. It was a little taller than Sakura.

Teru was still pleased. "I just find this out of nowhere. And I have no idea what to do with it. This broom appeared in here." He fibbed (The swordsman got it from the boundary).

Nanamine (Sakura) was confused. "Oh how odd it is for you see the broomstick like that." She states.

And then, Sakura was bewildered. "Have you figure out who it belongs to?" She asked.

Teru made his sadistic smile. "You may be amazed about it, Sakura...This broomstick was owned by Narumi Petra..." He answered.

Sakura gets astounded. "The witch as a transferred student." She whispered.

The ghost boy with his black seal gasped. He was shocked for a moment.

And then, the ghost boy with his black seal smirks.

Teru gives Narumi's broomstick to her. He was smiling. "Careful with that. It's really old." Teru warns.

Sakura was emotionless with her narrowing eyes. "My hands are always capable of fragile things." She assures.

Her left hand touched Narumi's broom easily.

Teru and Sakura bows to each other.

The swordsman was smirking. "Try not to do the witch's gathering with Narumi's broom. I advise you not to. You might bring the evil apparition back to our world." He warns again.

Sakura made her knowing smile at him. "Your words says no. But your face says differently." She said, detecting his impish expression.

Teru grins. "Does the apparition apocalypse sounds familiar to you?" He wondered.

Sakura blinked her eyes once. "I do, Teru." She replied.

The ghost boy with his black seal was grinning malevolently. He quietly whispers to himself.

The dark of the night begins momentarily.

Someone arrived in the school's rooftop.

It was a boy.

And he was dressed in the long black hooded cloak.

His childish smug smile shows behind his long black hooded cloak.

What do you think? Next part soon!