The Halloween After School Party 36

From the doorway of the rooftop, the purple-haired girl appears from the shadows. She was smiling at her friend.

The purple-haired girl hurries. Her purple eyes are wide in amazement. "Nene-Chan!" She calls.

Yashiro turns around from her back. The ghost boy's assistant gasped in her beaming expression. Yashiro runs to her best friend. Her magenta eyes are emotional. "Aoi-Chan! You are here! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed.

Yashiro opens her arms to her.

And so does Aoi. "I'm happy you're here too! You're all right!" She exclaims cheerfully.

Yashiro and Aoi hugged each other in their arms.

After a few seconds, they let go from their hugs.

Yashiro and Aoi goes to Kou and Tiara. They talked about the problem with the cramped red cooler. Aoi ponders about it.

The ghost boy walks slowly to the doorway. Hanako halted near the rooftop's exit. The ghost boy was smirking at someone. "Soooooo, number one...have you talked to the Minamoto guy yet?" He wonders.

Akane rested his back against the wall. School mystery number one crisscrossed his arms. Akane was not amused. "Tch...I can't be more bothered if I didn't..." he replies.

Hanako was curious in his smile. "You mentioned about his reasoning for postponing the Halloween party?" He asks.

Akane scoffs. "Teru is the independent, headstrong exorcist with the sword. He doesn't want everyone to involve with the supernatural witch." He answers.

The ghost boy fingered up his left index finger. Hanako was cheerful. "Ah! That's why you're conflicted with his urgency to delaying the after school party!" He exclaims.

School mystery number one rolled his eyes. "Number seven, my heart is always on my beloved Aoi...But for yesterday, I couldn't think things thru without Teru threatening me..." He mentions.

The ghost boy was surprised. Hanako covers his mouth with his hands. "Oh poor number one..." he whispered.

Akane clenches his teeth. "What's done is done, number seven. Save your pity on me. You have no idea how scared I was to nearly lose the girl of my dreams." He vented in his heartbreak.

The ghost boy blinked his eyes once. Hanako was astounded. "I guess Narumi has traumatized you. Using Aoi to get what the witch wants. It's SOO uncalled for." He perceived.

School mystery number one huffs in frustration. "I know..." he mutters.

The ghost boy was grinning happily. Hanako offered his left hand. "Let's shake hands! Happy Halloween, number one! Good work for time-stopping the witch!" He congratulated.

Akane stares at the ghost boy for a few seconds.

Hanako keeps sticking his left arm out. The ghost boy waves his left hand a couple times. "C'mon, number one...Today is almost over...Let's just pretend we're pals..." he urged.

School mystery number one huffed himself in annoyance. Akane gives up feeling bothersome. School mystery number one made his slight smile at Hanako. "Whatever, number seven..." he said.

Akane's left hand holds the ghost boy's left hand.

School mystery number one has shaken Hanako's hand up and down slowly.

The ghost boy smiles gladly at Akane.

School mystery number one narrows his eyes. "I have nothing against pretending, number seven...Happy Halloween to you..." He agreed.

Hanako beams at Akane.

Tiara raises her arms up in the air. She was pleased. "Happy Halloween!" Tiara cheered.

Kou lifts his right thumbs up. The exorcist boy winks his left eye. "Yeah! Happy Halloween, guys!" He shouted.

Yashiro and Aoi looked at each other in their delighted smiles.

The ghost boy's assistant was excited. "Ready, Aoi?" She wondered.

The purple-haired girl nodded her head. "Ready, Nene." She replied.

They hold their hands, moving them up and down. "One, two, three." They said in unison.

Yashiro lets go of Aoi's left hand, while Aoi releases Yashiro's right hand.

They posed for celebrating the spookiest holiday. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" They exclaimed in unison.

And then, the next day, their daily routines in Kamome Academy went back to regular school days.

Yashiro will clean in the abandoned girls' restroom after school.

Aoi will go gardening in the practice garden with her friend, Yashiro in school hours.

Kou will hang with Yokoo and Satou as usual.

Hanako, one of the school wonders, plays cards with the Mokke on the windowsill.

And Teru and Akane will do their school council stuff (even they still couldn't get along because of the supernatural happenings).

Ultimately, Teru counts on Akane to keep his eyes on Hanako (Kou watches the ghost boy from the abandoned girls' restroom too).

But it was Akane who does the task for Teru secretly. School mystery number one can't concentrate on both.

Akane was right for himself for one thing...

His heart is always on his crush named Aoi.

END

Will write my notes next! That's it! Thank you, everyone!