The Halloween After School Party 12

It was after school in Kamome Gakuen Academy.

The nighttime approached with the crescent moon in the sky.

And below the evening sky...

The 'Happy Halloween!' Banner got hung up on the two hanging posts. There was the improvement of the orange pumpkin with green vines next to the exclamation point.

The school's rooftop was lit with pumpkin lights, hanging out on the six black tablecloths. There are sweet and salty refreshments on each table. Including water bottles and soda cans on every one end of the table.

The whole class of 1-A dresses up for the After School Halloween Party.

Some people dresses up as their favorite monsters.

Some people dressed up as their favorite anime characters from the mangas and movies.

And some people dressed up as their favorite things since childhood (even they are teenagers in high school).

Aoi dressed up as what she tells to her best friend, Yashiro. Aoi has her two buns on top of her purple hair. She wore a long white dress. Aoi also had a black belt around her waist. She was making a gentle smile as usual.

And then, the boy's voice sounded from her right side. It was Akane. "Aoi-Chan?! You're Princess Reia from Wars of the Galaxy?!" He exclaims surprisingly.

The purple-haired girl rotates around to see a familiar face. Aoi was surprised with her smiling face. "Hey, Akane-Kun! Wow! Your costume!" She exclaimed happily.

School mystery number one wore his clock keeper attire, along with his dark blue cape. Akane still wears his black rectangular glasses. School mystery number one was emotionless. Akane shows his white suit. "Oh this?" He inquires.

And then, school mystery number one made his slight smile. "It's my old costume really." He lied (Akane had to wear his supernatural form to protect his crush on Halloween night).

School mystery number one has a sweatdrop on his head. "I was nominated for the costume contest." He grinned, lying again (Akane wishes that he did participate such a contest. Teru threatened his school council's vice president to exclude the spooky holiday).

Aoi was amused. "Really? What are you supposed to be?" She wondered.

Akane thought for a second before he replied, "My childhood hero, The Clockman." (School mystery number one wasn't lying about being the clockman. It was just a made-up name to shortened his title. One of the Clock Keepers. The Present Clock Keeper).

Aoi becomes confused. "The Clockman? Is it a name of the superhero?" She asked.

And then, Aoi added, "I haven't heard of that before."

Akane made his nervous smile. "It was my pretend character when I was a kid! I played with my cut-up paper characters in my childhood! I learned that in kindergarten!" He answered in his exclamation (he didn't lie about his make-believe activity in his childhood. But he fibbed about playing characters out of paper).

Aoi blinks her eyes three times at him.

Akane extends his right hand to her. "Aoi, I love you! Please be my girlfriend! I'll be a good guy to you!" He begged in his love confession.

And all of a sudden, Aoi made a sweet smile at him. "Nope. Princess Reia is in love with the handsome space smuggler, not a superhero with the clock in his vest pocket." She denied.

Akane growls in frustration. School mystery number one was distraught. Akane looked down at the ground. "Say that ain't so!" He whined.

Aoi sighs, pitying him. "Keep trying harder, Akane-Kun." She encouraged.

What do you think? Next part soon!