The Halloween After School Party 16

In the school's rooftop, the class 1-A are gathered in a circle for the Halloween party game.

The teacher and the three boys set up a few things. They brought out the big lavender bucket of water. They also had some different colors of apples floating on the water's surface. The apples are red, green, yellow and mixed colors altogether.

The whole class faced the teacher. Nagisa was emotionless. "All right, students. We're gonna start playing bob the apples." The teacher announced.

Nagisa browses his students. "Any volunteers to come play the game?" He inquired.

Most of the students of class 1-A raised their hands, wanted to participate to play the bob the apples game.

Yashiro didn't raise her hand. She knew about her worries.

Note: If Yashiro gets partially wet, she gets pink fish scales. If she gets all wet, she transforms into a fish.

Yashiro was baffled. She sees her classmates wanting to play the game.

Even Aoi and Akane wants to do it too.

School mystery number one smiles at his crush. "Aoi-Chan, how many points do I get for winning the game for you?" He wonders.

The purple-haired girl thinks for a second or two. Then, Aoi made her gentle smile at him. "Six points." She replies.

Akane was alarmed. "Six points?!" He exclaims exasperatingly.

School mystery number one becomes glum. "Aww, come on! Why!" He exclaims exasperatingly again.

Aoi nodded her head once at him. "Appreciate your kindness, Akane-Kun." She mentions.

The teacher ponders about his students. And then, Nagisa points to the girl in the witch's costume. "Miss Yashiro, you go first." He suggested.

The ghost boy's assistant glanced at her teacher. Yashiro was dismayed. Her eyes became fully magenta. "Eh?!" She gasped in her exclamation.

Nagisa shows her the big lavender bucket. "Come on over here, please, Miss Yashiro." He insisted.

The ghost boy's assistant swallowed herself. Yashiro was nervous. "Y-yes, Sensei." She acknowledged.

And then, Yashiro glances at her classmates. "Um, I need someone to hold the broom for me." She said.

The boy in the long black hooded cloak costume approaches her. He extended his hands, all covered in long black sleeves.

Yashiro looks at the boy in his black costume. The ghost boy's assistant detects his helping hands. Yashiro was delighted. "Oh thank you! Be careful with this!" She exclaimed, giving the broomstick to the boy in his long black hooded cloak costume.

He was holding it with his both hands gently.

Yashiro was about to go to the big lavender bucket.

But the teacher stops her. Nagisa gestured to his head. "Your hat too, Miss Yashiro." He reminded.

The ghost boy's assistant realized. "Oh!" She exclaimed again.

Yashiro goes back to the boy in his black costume. She takes off her dark blue pointy hat. "Hold it for me, please." The ghost's boy assistant said, handing him her hat.

The boy in his long black hooded cloak nodded his head. He took the pointy hat from her.

Yashiro made a sweet smile at him. "Thanks again." She said.

The ghost boy's assistant walks to the big lavender bucket.

Akane looks suspiciously at the boy in his black costume. "Who the heck is he?" He asks.

Aoi shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know...But he looked cute in his grim reaper costume..." She answers.

What do you think? Next part soon!