The Halloween After School Party 31

Tsuchigomori came to the infirmary room. School mystery number five knocks on the door. "Honorable number seven?" He asks.

The ghost boy walked to Tsuchigomori. Hanako readjusted his black gakuran neatly. The ghost boy was happy. "I'm here, number five." He answers.

Akane, Yashiro and Kou looked at Tsuchigomori blankly.

School mystery number five clears his throat. Tsuchigomori was deadpanned. "Ahem, I have something to tell you, regarding Narumi's broomstick." He mentioned.

Hanako was confident at school mystery number five. The ghost boy gestures at Akane. "Tsuchigomori-Sensei, number one here claims that someone got Narumi's broom before the party started." He explains.

School mystery number five huffs in understanding. Tsuchigomori narrowed his eyes. "Number seven, I believe that number one was correct for such suspicions in the school." He confirmed.

The ghost boy's assistant was curious. "Tsuchigomori-Sensei, what makes you say that?" She wonders.

School mystery number five looks at her. "It's because the Echinococcus was robbed by the exorciser with the sword, Miss Yashiro." He replies in his confirmation.

The ghost boy's assistant was stunned. "Eh?" She gasped.

The exorcist boy was taken aback. "Huh?" He inquired.

School mystery number one was appalled. "I knew Teru had been setting the thing up for his advantage! That two-faced jerk!" He complained.

Tsuchigomori readjust his gold glasses. "Calm yourself, number one." He instructed.

And then, school mystery number five was stern. "You're the vice president of the school council, are you?" He asked.

Akane sighs in stress. School mystery number one was disgusted. "I really don't like to admit it, Tsuchigomori-Sensei. But I am." He answered in his growl.

School mystery number five was deadpanning. "Mister Teru Minamoto is the school council president. Sadly, it's likely that he'll get out of his mess he created to himself." He perceived.

Akane grumbles after Tsuchigomori says that.

Kou was annoyed. "Don't you fret over my brother, Akane. He's not getting any sweets tonight, thanks to him." He suggested.

Yashiro stared at school mystery number five. The ghost boy's assistant was gloomy. "Um, Tsuchigomori-Sensei. Minamoto-Senpai has his reason to steal Narumi's broom from Yako-San. But I didn't expect my best friend to get possessed by the witch." She said.

School mystery number five sighs in displeasure. "Miss Yashiro, I think Mister Teru Minamoto's goal is to exorcise the insane witch himself. Without involving the entire class, as I indicated." He perceives.

Hanako blinked his eyes twice in bewilderment.

And then, the ghost boy smirks.

Hanako faced Tsuchigomori.

The ghost boy was smiling like a child. "Number five, I am thinking about this messed-up situation." He remarked.

School mystery number five faces Hanako. Tsuchigomori was emotionless. "Yes, honorable number seven." He said.

The ghost boy pointed out to Akane. "Let number one talk to the Minamoto guy." He declared.

School mystery number one was frightened at Hanako. "What did you say, number seven?!" He blurted out in his inquiry.

School mystery number five gestures his right hand to wave forward three times. "Go on, go on, number seven." He insisted.

Hanako nodded his head once. "Tsuchigomori-Sensei...I know number one doesn't get along with the Minamoto guy..." He mentions.

Akane was irked. "I have never get along with the idiot..." He utters.

School mystery number one crisscrossed his arms. "Number seven, what are you thinking?" He inquires.

The ghost boy looked at Akane. Hanako made his mischievous smile. "Does the word...'Negotiation'...mean anything to you, number one?" He wondered.

Akane raises his left eyebrow at Hanako. "Yes I do, honorable number seven." He replied.

And ultimately, school mystery number one was suspicious. "Why?" Akane inquired.

What do you think? Next part soon!