The Halloween After School Party 26

"We really are?! Seriously?!" Yashiro asked in her shriek at the ghost boy.

Hanako made his determined smile at his assistant. "Yashiro, I will use my hakujoudai to get the broomstick away from Narumi. And I want you to keep watch on it." He answered in his suggestion.

The ghost boy takes the grim reaper's costume off of himself. He has his black old school uniform on. His black gakuran over his white shirt. His pair of black pants with black shoes. And his black hat. Hanako stands up easily on the magic broomstick. His battle cape appeared. His long black hooded cloak flies down to the rooftop.

The ghost boy brought out his kitchen knife from his black gakuran.

Hanako faced Narumi's broom. The ghost boy smiles mischievously.

The ghost boy's assistant keeps her eyes on Narumi's broom. Yashiro was bewildered.

Narumi's broom heads to Aoi swiftly.

The ghost boy's assistant's eyes becomes magenta. "Hanako-Kun!" She screamed.

The ghost boy swishes his left hand at Narumi's broom. "Hakujoudai, distract the broom!" He commanded.

The red orb attacks at Narumi's broom.

It got swirling around backwards by the red hakujoudai.

Hanako faces his assistant. "Yashiro, tell the magic broomstick to get close to Narumi's." He mentioned.

The ghost boy focused on Narumi's broom.

The ghost boy's assistant nodded her head at Hanako.

Yashiro stared at the floating broomstick. "Fly us to Narumi's broom, magic broomstick!" She ordered.

But...

The magic broomstick just levitates in the night sky, going up and down slowly.

Hanako and Yashiro are drawing three dots above their heads.

Narumi's broom shakes itself for a couple seconds.

It was going to Aoi again.

The ghost boy's assistant glances at Narumi's broom. Yashiro was astonished. "Hanako-Kun! The broom!" She panicked.

The ghost boy swished his left hand at Narumi's broom again. Hanako was resolute. "Hakujoudai!" He demanded.

The red orb goes after Narumi's broom again.

Narumi's broom was near to Aoi.

But it got blocked by the red hakujoudai.

Narumi's broom went rotating in backwards again.

The ghost boy's assistant was exasperated at the broomstick (the one she's riding on). "Don't just float in the sky and do nothing, you difficult magic broomstick! My best friend is in trouble!" She argued.

And then, Yashiro jumps on the magic broomstick up and down. "Please! Help! Us! Stop! The! Witch! Please!" She shouts at it.

The ghost boy was wobbling by his assistant's jumping on the magic broomstick. Hanako was concerned yet annoyed. "Yashiro, quit rattling the magic broomstick!" He warned in his exclamation.

And all of a sudden, the magic broomstick turns Hanako and Yashiro to its left.

He crisscrosses his legs on the magic broomstick.

She grasps onto the magic broomstick immediately.

Her dark blue witch's costume got caught by the ghost boy's legs.

Hanako was trying to protect Yashiro from falling.

The ghost boy and his assistant are hanging upside down.

They are both frightened.

But Yashiro was more scared as heck. Her eyes gets fully magenta. And also her magatama has been sticking up in fear. "NOOOOOO-!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

Hanako wraps her waist with his left arm. The ghost boy glanced at his red orb. "Hakujoudai, stall Narumi's broom!" He shouted at his red orb.

The red hakujoudai acknowledged Hanako's order.

The red orb interferes at Narumi's broom.

The red hakujoudai swirls around Narumi's broom, making a small vortex hastily.

Narumi's broom has gotten stuck in a little twister.

The ghost boy's assistant was getting distraught. "I'm sorry, magic broomstick! I'm truly sorry! I don't mean to upset you! Just don't dump us in the sky like that! Ahhhhhh! I don't want to fall and be splat like a pancake!" She whines like a crybaby.

Hanako was vexed at her. "Yashiro, we're not gonna fall! I got you, don't worry! Chill out for this minute! We still have to destroy Narumi's broom!" He vented.

The ghost boy's assistant was hysterical. "The magic broomstick isn't cooperating! And we can't rescue Aoi like this! Next year, I'm dressing up as Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled in Japanese!" She groaned.

The ghost boy was confused at her. "Yeah? Who's her boyfriend in that video?" He wondered.

Yashiro sniffed her nose. The ghost boy's assistant was settling down a bit from whining. "Oh, it's the thief named Flynn Rider, but his real name is-" she almost replied until she recognized about something.

Yashiro was surprised at Hanako.

The ghost boy's assistant elbowed her right elbow at his stomach hard.

The ghost boy perturbed after she hit him with her right elbow.

Hanako was in pain. "Ohhhhhh! That hurts!" He cried.

Back in the school's rooftop, Teru and Kou are holding Aoi (who's possessed by Narumi the witch) down.

Akane still hasn't let her go. School mystery number one was afraid. "I don't know! Number seven says destroying the witch's broom will bring Aoi back!" He freaked himself out.

The exorcist boy was crossed. "Grrr, what's taking Hanako so long?" He growls in his question.

Teru looks up at the night sky. He witnesses the ghost boy and Yashiro being hung upside down by a magic broomstick.

And then, the swordsman glances to his left. He saw the red orb circling around Narumi's broom.

Teru was irking. "The broom that Yashiro-San had was resisting to stop the witch's broomstick." He answers his youngest brother's question.

Akane and Kou looked at Teru bewilderingly. "WHAT?!" They exclaimed in their inquiry in unison.

What do you think? Next part soon!