The Halloween After School Party 20

In the school's rooftop again, Yashiro was alarming that she just realized she got the hiccups.

Akane and Aoi came to the other side of the area to check on Yashiro.

Aoi was astounded at her friend. "Nene-Chan, you're hiccuping?!" She exclaimed in her inquiry.

Akane was perplexing. "Nene, how did you get the hiccups?" He asked.

Yashiro attempts to answer Akane's question, but she keeps hiccuping thru her response.

Teru made his slight smile. The school council's president was scratching the back of his head. "In Yashiro-San's words, it was the soda can that caused her to hiccup." He mentioned.

Aoi patted her friend's right shoulder. The purple-haired girl was sympathetic. "Don't worry, Nene-Chan. I'll help you get rid of your hiccups." She reassures.

Yashiro made her awkward smile at her. "Thanks, *Hic!* Aoi!" She exclaims.

Akane stared at Teru offensively. "Who the heck are you going as, mister school president?" He wonders.

Teru stares back at Akane. The school council's president grins. "Sir Lancelot." He replies.

School mystery number one was annoyed.

Akane imagined the tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Especially King Arthur.

According to the story, King Arthur married to a lady who became his queen, Guinevere. Later on, Queen Guinevere has an affair with Sir Lancelot.

Akane imagines himself as King Arthur. School mystery number one imagining Aoi as Guinevere who marries King Arthur.

And then, when Akane sees Teru as Sir Lancelot...

...School mystery number one was not happy. "A word with you for a moment, mister school president?" He asks.

Teru nodded his head once. "Sure thing, vice president." He answers.

Akane and Teru went somewhere in the school where they can talk in private.

————————-

The school council's president and the school council's vice president...

...are face-to-face in the hallway near the stairs.

Akane was resolute. "What are you doing here?" He inquires.

Teru acts so friendly in his grin. "Why, I thought I come to the roof to have fun with-" he tries to finish his sentence.

But Akane cut him off. School mystery number one furrows his eyebrows. "What are you REALLY doing here?!" He inquires again and louder this time.

Teru narrows his eyes. The school council's president made his sadistic smile. "Geez, school vice president, you're thinking like I'm going to steal Aoi from you." He speculated.

Akane points his accusing index finger from his left hand at him. "Look at you dressing up like a brave hero! You may looked like one! But you're actually are a total idiot!" He ranted.

Teru shrugs his shoulders. The school council's president was not impressed. "I am looking like a hero in the renaissance era. I have to get my brother out of my way because I'm trying to protect him." He recalls.

Akane clutches his hands into fists. "Seriously?! That's why Kou can't stay after school for the Halloween party?!" He vented in his inquiry.

Teru sighs. "Someone has to watch Tiara after school. Kou's taking her out to go trick-or-treating." He explained.

Akane was irritated. "Aren't you worried about them, Teru?!" He vented in his inquiry again.

The school council's president was emotionless. "I ain't gonna leave the school when there's something bad is coming tonight." He recalled.

And then, Teru made his suspicious look at him. "Is that what you're wearing for Halloween? Or it is just what you're appearing as a supernatural?" He wondered.

Akane was not happy at him. School number mystery one crisscrossed his arms. "My appearance is none of your darn business." was his only reply.

Teru blinks his eyes once. "Okay...where's number seven?" He asked.

Akane shrugged his shoulders. "Honorable number seven is a no-show. Just a boy wearing a grim reaper costume." He answered.

And then, school mystery number one shook his head three times. Akane was angry. "What's more important to you?! This school or your family?!" He argued in his inquiry.

Teru was irked. "The supernatural witch will appear any second now. I have to be here when she comes." He aforementioned.

Akane raised his right eyebrow at him. "Just what makes you think a witch might be in the school?" He argues in his inquiry.

Teru was not amusing at him.

And ultimately, Akane was appalling at him. "Teru...you did not...You DID NOT do what I see you just DO..." He perceived in his whisper.

Teru was stern. "There are evil supernaturals in this school. And someone's going to be a hero in this place." He said harshly.

School mystery number one was displeased. "You're not wrong about the evil supernaturals...But the hero in this place is not you..." he states.

Akane's right hand was concealed behind his left elbow. His right hand pulls out the golden pocket watch out of his black shirt sleeve. He touches the top of his golden pocket watch with his right thumb.

School mystery number one stops time on Teru.

The school council's president became stunned before he was frozen in time.

Akane was seriously ticked off. "You're a real idiot for putting your fangirls in danger. Especially Aoi. I gotta save my class. And my love." He declared.

School mystery number one hurries up to the stairs.

What do you think? Next part soon!