The Halloween After School Party 27

Tsuchigomori arrived in the school's rooftop. School mystery number five was annoyed. "Mister Minamoto, your sister's been asking questions nonstop! I seriously didn't agree to babysit the-" he efforts to complain at Kou.

Tsuchigomori became astounded at the scene around the area.

The three boys are grasping on the purple-haired girl in her space princess's costume.

The exorcist boy looks at school mystery number five. "Tsuchigomori-Sensei, we're having a bigger problem here!" He exclaimed in his bothersome voice.

School mystery number one was feared. "Aoi-Chan's been possessed by the witch!" He panics.

The swordsman was irritated. "Number seven intervenes Narumi's broom! But he hasn't destroy it yet!" He vented.

Aoi's crimson-red eyes brights up. She was furious at the three boys. "Release my arms! Release me, school wonder! Fighting over me is useless! I am the strongest witch you have ever seen! I will bring chaos! Starting with this school!" Aoi (Narumi) ranted.

School mystery number five sighs in annoyance. Tsuchigomori was deadpanned. "Narumi...That witch doesn't learn way back before she was banished to another world..." he said.

School mystery number five looks up at the night sky.

Hanako and Yashiro are hanging upside down on the magic broomstick. They are having a hard time getting it to move.

Tsuchigomori sighs in annoyance again. "Magic broomsticks...They are so temperamental to apparitions AND humans..." He whispered.

School mystery number five puts his right thumb and index finger together. Tsuchigomori puts his two fingers on his mouth. School mystery number five whistles to Hanako and Yashiro.

The ghost boy and his assistant glances down at the rooftop.

Hanako was happy. "It's Tsuchigomori-Sensei!" He exclaimed.

Yashiro was relieved in her awkward smile. "Aw, thank you, sensei!" She exclaims.

The ghost boy's assistant was solemn. "Please, magic broomstick! Fly us back to the school!" She groans.

And ultimately, the magic broomstick shifts them back to its right.

Hanako and Yashiro are stunned for a couple moments.

The magic broomstick starts flying forth again.

The ghost boy's assistant gets a dread. Her eyes turn completely magenta. "Ohhh! Notagain, notagain, notagain, notagain, notagain, NOT-AGAIN!" She squealed in her fright.

The ghost boy was glad. "Ha ha! Flying with the magic broom is actually fun, Yashiro! Weeeeee!" He shouted happily.

The ghost boy's assistant was getting spirals on her eyes. "N-n-n-n-n-no it's not fun, Hanako-Kun!" She complained.

The magic broomstick turned around, heading towards the school's rooftop.

When the magic broomstick made it to the rooftop's ground, it falls down instantly.

Yashiro lands on her butt with the magic broom. "Oof!" She perturbed.

Hanako landed on his butt too with the magic broomstick. "Oh!" He perturbs.

School mystery number five walks to Hanako and Yashiro. Tsuchigomori looks down at them in his deadpan expression. "How's riding on the magic broomstick tonight, you two?" He inquired.

Hanako and Yashiro glanced up at school mystery number five.

The ghost boy's assistant was awkward. "Do you have to ask, Tsuchigomori-Sensei?" She inquires.

The ghost boy was cheerful at him. "Despite the difficulties with it, flying on the magic broomstick was fun!" He exclaimed delightfully.

Yashiro pouts at Hanako. She was ready to push his black hat into his face.

What do you think? Next part soon!