The Halloween After School Party 5

In the school council's room, there are two boys doing their work for the school (obviously).

The blond-haired young man sat on his chair. He crisscrosses his arms. The blond-haired young man was making his sadistic face. "Do you have anything to say about tomorrow, vice president?" He inquired.

Akane was annoyed. School mystery number one was hanging upside down by the council president's bracelet. It was extended into a binding rope. Otherwise, it was a beaded rope. "Minamoto-Kaichou, I will not tell you...who's idea was to have the After School Halloween Party...Especially the one in the rooftop tomorrow night..." He protested.

The school council's president sighs in stress. He was uninterested. "Vice president, I am imploring you to call off that celebration before tomorrow." The school council's president demanded.

Akane was shocked. "Cancel the After School Halloween Party?! Teru, are you crazy?!" He inquires in his exclamation.

Teru really meant it in his piercing eyes. "Akane, as much as I like Halloween as everyone in this school has. But it's best to celebrate it outside of school." He suggests.

Teru blinked his eyes once. "Don't ya think?" He inquired, hoping that the school council's vice president agree.

Akane didn't. School mystery number one was argumentative. "Teru, there wasn't any Halloween celebrations in our school for years. People in my class wanted to have a good time on that holiday." He complains.

Teru sighs again. The swordsman was expressionless. "Geez, you're not going to tell me who put up the party in the rooftop tomorrow night." He said.

Akane furrows his eyebrows. School mystery number one was fierce. "It was just one Halloween party! Once that was over, when I'm the next school council president, there won't be another Halloween party for next year! For my love's sake!" He vents.

Teru chuckles. And then, the school council's president made a slight smile. "What a way for you to stand up to me...It's like...you're protecting someone who is so close to you..." he utters.

Akane loosens his angry face.

Teru made his sadistic grin. "It's Aoi, isn't it?" He inquired.

Akane was appalled. "Teru, that was between me and my love! Even she doesn't see me that way yet!" He rants.

Teru was confident. "New rule of this room, Akane. No secrets between the president and the vice president of the school council." He stated.

Akane clenches his teeth. "You jerk." He growled.

Teru points his right index finger at him. "Ask Aoi nicely for calling off the Halloween Party after school tomorrow." He ordered.

Akane was mad. "I will not do this, Teru! My whole class will be disappointed! I don't want Aoi to be disappointed! I can't have that!" He argues.

The door opens itself immediately.

It was the upsetting exorcist boy who arrived in the doorway. "Is that why you didn't tell me about the after school party tomorrow, bro?! Dude?!" He ranted in his inquiry.

Teru and Akane faced Kou in their unexpected expressions at Kou.

Teru changes his sadistic smile into his happy face. "Kou, you seemed grumpy all of a sudden." Teru said.

Kou points his left index finger at his eldest brother. "Don't change the subject, Teru! Aoi told me about the After School Halloween Party! You didn't say anything about that!" He accused.

Akane looks at Teru. Akane made his smug face at the school council's president.

Teru was surprised at his youngest brother. He blinked his eyes three times at Kou. Teru gets up from the chair. He walked slowly to his youngest brother. Teru was bothered. "Okay...let's talk brother-to-brother outside..." He declared.

Kou nodded his head once. "Yeah, let's." He agreed.

Akane became irritated. "Hey! Heyheyhey! Wait! Wait a second!" He shouts.

Akane writhes violently with the binding beaded rope. School mystery number one perturbs. "Teru, put me down! TERUUUUUU!" He yells.

What do you think? Next part soon!