The Halloween After School Party 8

In the school's hallway, Yashiro walks thru the area with her pink backpack.

She smiles at a familiar face.

Yashiro was cheerful. She waves her left hand. "Hi, Akane-Kun!" Yashiro hollers.

School mystery number one realized someone calling his name. Akane was smiling at the cream-colored-haired with teal tips girl. "Hey, Nene." He said.

They halted their walking. They are also a few feet away from each other.

And then, Akane was curious. "Nene, have you got a costume for tonight's After School Halloween Party?" He wondered.

Yashiro made her big smile at him. "Yeah, I got a costume yesterday. In fact, my friend got someone to make one for me." She replied.

Akane was still curious, looking blankly. "Aoi brought you to the costume shop?" He asks.

Yashiro recognizes what she said. She perturbed herself. "Ugh! Be more specific, Nene! Or he's gonna think you're weird!" Yashiro thought.

And finally, the cream-colored-haired with teal tips girl makes her awkward smile. "Oh, I mean my ghost friend. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Heh heh heh." She corrected herself in her answer. Yashiro gets a sweatdrop on her head.

School mystery number one was not amused. "Oh, right. Number seven." He muttered.

And then, Akane faces number seven's assistant. "And I'm guessing the fox helped you with your costume for Halloween, Nene?" He wonders.

Yashiro nodded her head once. "Uh-huh." She replies.

Akane sighs. "Figures." He whispers.

Yashiro becomes perplexed at him. "Akane-Kun, where's Kou-Kun?" She asked.

Akane gets astonished.  School mystery number one grimaces. "This isn't going to be easy for me to tell you, Nene." He warned.

Yashiro blinks her eyes twice at him.

Akane sighed. School mystery number one was bothered. Akane doesn't have an answer for her. But something on his face says it's not good news. "Nene...We need to talk somewhere else...About your friend...Minamoto-Kouhai..." He urged.

Yashiro was serious. She nodded her head in agreement.

————————-

In the school's rooftop, it's not just Yashiro and Akane who arrives there.

Hanako was there too.

Akane was irritated at the ghost boy. "Does number seven have to be here, Nene?" He wondered.

Yashiro was resolute at school mystery number one. "Look, if you have to say something about Kou, I want him here too to hear it." She insists in her reply.

The ghost boy was awestruck at his assistant. "Aww, I'm touched, Yashiro." He said.

Akane rolled his eyes. "Fine. And it involves my sweetheart, Aoi too." He confirmed.

Hanako was smirking at Akane. "You can keep telling her lovey-dovey stuff instead of staring at her for fifteen minutes instead, number one." He teases.

Yashiro glares at the ghost boy. "Hanako-Kun!" She complained.

Akane was ready to punch the ghost boy. School mystery number one had his fists up. "Well maybe I enjoyed staring at Aoi than getting rejected by her every time!" He vents.

Hanako puts his hands up in surrender, looking surprised.

The ghost boy tilts his head to his right. "Are you always that violent when it comes to protecting your crush?" He asks.

Akane ignored Hanako's question, school mystery number one doesn't give him his answer. Akane was angry. "My crush will see my way someday! You're the one to say something!" He argues.

Yashiro hurries between Hanako and Akane. She was trying to break them apart. Yashiro was mad. "You two stop it! Both of you stop it!" She urged.

Hanako and Akane are confused at her.

Yashiro looks at school mystery number one. "Akane-Kun, tell me where's Kou! I wanted to know what happened!" She demands.

Akane sighs in frustration. School mystery number one was solemn. "Nene, I know it was Aoi's idea of the After School Halloween Party in the rooftop. I actually think it was a good idea to me. The whole class of ours loved the idea for real. I know you do too." He clarified.

Hanako was puzzled at Akane. "What does the kid got to do about it when he's not in school today?" Hanako wonders.

Akane hasn't look at the ghost boy. School mystery number one crisscrosses his arms, looking at the sky. "Please...Minamoto-Kouhai has no idea about the party...He may not be in our class...But he does wanna to join with Nene for the party...Minamoto-Kouhai had a fight with Teru...In fact...Minamoto-Kaichou didn't want his brother to stay for the celebration after school..." He replies.

Yashiro was disbelieved. "What?!" She blurted out.

And then, she was angrier. "That doesn't make any kind of sense to me!" The ghost boy's assistant pouted.

Hanako stares at her with his serious face. "Yashiro, I don't like leaving the kid out as much as you do." He said.

The ghost boy's assistant glanced at Hanako in confusion.

The ghost boy looked at Akane. "Number one, I think that Minamoto guy did something on purpose to the kid." Hanako accuses.

School mystery number one was annoyed. Akane rolls his eyes. "Okay, you're right, number seven. Minamoto-Kouhai was just stressed with his brother for not telling him anything. Last thing I am hearing is Minamoto-Kaichou mentioning on the girl's name. I don't know who she is. I tried to get her name, but his voice was so low at that time behind the door." He argued.

Yashiro looks at Akane. The ghost boy's assistant was baffling. "Akane, is the girl's name...Narumi Petra?..." She asked.

School mystery number one glances at Yashiro. "Yeah. I only heard Narumi briefly but not her full name." He answered.

And then, Akane was suspicious. "Wait, how do you know that?" He wondered.

Yashiro was sheepish at Akane. "Ummm...A rumor from Aoi...?" She replied nervously.

Hanako steps forward five times. The ghost boy goes in front of his assistant. Hanako was determined. "Number one, was the Minamoto guy urging you something that bugs him lately?" He asks.

Akane furrows his eyebrows. "He wanted me to tell Aoi to postpone tonight's after school party. I don't have a heart to disappoint the class, number seven. Not her either." He answers.

Hanako was not happy. "Number one, you're gonna be more disappointed when you learn the actual reason to delay THAT party." He said.

Akane and Yashiro are emotionless at the ghost boy.

Hanako was sulky. The ghost boy spreads his arms wide open. "Someone in this school is attempting to bring a witch back to this world!" He remarked in his exclamation.

What do you think? Next part soon!