The Halloween After School Party 35

The stars come out in the night sky...

Yashiro, Kou, Tiara and the other two ghost boys were still cleaning up the rooftop.

Mitsuba stole a couple soda cans from the one table. The pink-haired ghost boy did it while their backs are turned. And lastly, Mitsuba cautiously takes down the big black banner from the two hanging posts. After that, he disappears without saying goodbye to the exorcist boy.

Yashiro switched off to clean elsewhere with Kou and Tiara (It's kinda because Hanako kept stealing donuts while his assistant wasn't looking).

Yashiro puts the apples away in the plastic bag. The ghost boy's assistant collects them from the big lavender bucket. Several moments later, Yashiro shovels the water from the bucket with the blue pails.

It took over ten blue pails to shovel the water from the bucket.

The ghost boy was confident. Hanako nodded his head. "Uh-huh. That's a lot of water for the game of bobbing for apples." He commented.

The ghost boy's assistant sighs in exhaustion. "This is gonna take trips to move them to the practice garden." She stated.

The exorcist boy glances at Yashiro. Kou was delighted. "Nene, you can do that tomorrow. I'm sure Aoi will help you out." He decided.

Tiara looks up at her brother. The exorcist's little sister was frowning. "Kou, there's no room for the cooler. Your friends brought too much drinks." She complains.

The exorcist boy looked down at his little sister. Kou was astonished. "Really? For soda cans?" He asked.

Tiara nodded her head three times in her annoying face. It was Kou's little sister's answer.

The exorcist boy checks out the red cooler. Kou's blue eyes are widened. "Gosh, you're right." He gasped.

Yashiro walked to Kou in puzzlement. The ghost boy's assistant faced the exorcist boy. "What's the problem, Kou-Kun?" She wondered.

The exorcist boy pointed out to Yashiro. "Look at the cooler, Nene." He replied.

The ghost boy and his assistant glanced down at the red cooler.

Yashiro was baffled. "Whoa, so many soda cans and water bottles!" She exclaimed.

Hanako was emotionless. "This is a problem, kid...They're not drinking enough water than they should..." he uttered.

Kou stared at the ghost boy in annoyance. "What do you mean by that, Hanako?" He asks.

The ghost boy shrugs himself at the exorcist boy. "Well they must drink more water. Soda contains sugar." He answers.

Kou gestures at Hanako. "Same goes to the donuts." He vents.

Yashiro was tired. "Can we please not talk about sugar?" She inquires in her beg.

And then, the ghost boy's assistant was awkward. "I spent too long in the dumb bob for apples after I ate a slice of pumpkin cake." She explains.

The ghost boy was grinning at his assistant. "That is one sweet pumpkin cake, Yashiro." He comments.

Tiara tugged Yashiro's costume three times.

The ghost boy's assistant stares down at Kou's little sister.

Tiara has her hands on her hips. "Next time, Nene, ignore the cream cheese frosting. That's where the sugar comes from." She reminded.

Yashiro blinks her eyes twice at Tiara. Yashiro was baffled at her.

Hanako and Kou are bewildered at Tiara.

Hanako and Kou looked at each other.

The ghost boy was perplexed. "Kid, what has your sister been learning back from home?" He wonders.

The exorcist boy was confused. "Beats me. She's five years old." He replies.

What do you think? Next part soon!