The Halloween After School Party 32

In the school's hallway, Tsuchigomori scrolls down the area.

After a couple moments, school mystery number five meets the 1-A's teacher. Tsuchigomori was deadpanned. "Nagisa, evening." He greets.

The teacher was confused at school mystery number five. "Tsuchigomori, hey." He greeted back.

And then, Nagisa scratches the back of his head. "Has my students go home yet?" He wondered.

Tsuchigomori sighs with ease. "A few of your students stay behind to clean up the rooftop." He replies.

Nagisa was curious. "Which of my students is cleaning up in the rooftop?" He asks.

Tsuchigomori shrugs his shoulders. "Yashiro, Akane and Aoi, including the two Minamoto boys. In fact, a few more students volunteered to help." He answers.

Nagisa nodded his head twice. The teacher made his slight smile. "Okay...I'm gonna go home...Just make sure my students and the others get to leave to their homes too." He mentioned.

Tsuchigomori nods his head once. School mystery number five was confident. "Absolutely, Nagisa." He acknowledges.

——————————-

In the school's rooftop, there are some people who are cleaning up the place.

Kou and Tiara are picking the pumpkins off of every corner of the rooftop.

Mitsuba appears in the rooftop to help the exorcist boy.

The pink-haired ghost boy picks up the last pumpkin before...

Kou gets the last one.

The exorcist boy was flabbergasted. "M-Mitsuba!" He exclaims in his surprising voice.

School mystery number three was annoyed. "You're still wearing your lame getup, lame traffic earring boy?" He asked.

Kou was not amused at him. "Not as lame as yours." He answered.

Mitsuba was shocked at the exorcist boy. "Gah." He gasps.

And then, school mystery number three was pouting. "I wasn't planning to dress like living toilet paper thing. I wanted to be a spy for Halloween. Geez." He complains.

The exorcist boy was puzzled. "Yeah? Which spy are you meant to dress up as?" He wonders.

Mitsuba looked away from Kou. "Hmph..." School mystery number three added, sulking. Mitsuba narrowed his eyes. "Agent Twilight." He replies.

Kou blinks his eyes at Mitsuba two times. "Who's Agent Twilight?" He inquired.

Hanako and Yashiro are putting the refreshments away in the cardboard boxes.

The ghost boy kept sneaking from his assistant over the donuts from one table.

Yashiro was pouty. "Hanako-Kun! You're doing it again!" She accuses.

The ghost boy hid a plain donut in his black gakuran. Hanako whistles, pretending that he didn't do anything.

The ghost boy's assistant has her hands on her hips. "Hanako-Kun!" She cautioned.

The ghost boy turns around, shrugging his shoulders. Hanako faces her, smiling like an innocent kid. "I haven't take another donut again, Yashiro!" He fibbed in his exclamation.

The ghost boy's assistant wasn't gonna be fooled from him again. "This is the third time you've said that to me!" She vented.

The ghost boy shows his empty hands to her. Hanako was grinning. "See, Yashiro? I didn't go near another one again." He persuades.

The ghost boy's assistant was not thrilled. Yashiro walks to him.

And then, the ghost boy's assistant holds his both hands.

The ghost boy was baffled. "Whoa!" He exclaimed as Yashiro flips Hanako over to the ground.

The ghost boy perturbs after getting flipped by his assistant.

Yashiro searches in Hanako's black gakuran.

The ghost boy was laughing. "Hey, knock it off! Ha ha ha! That tickles!" He exclaims happily.

Her right hand pulled out a plain donut.

The ghost boy's assistant was frowning at him. "Really, Hanako?" She inquires.

The ghost boy was astounded at her.

Yashiro has her left index finger pointing several times at Hanako. "You should ask before you take things that isn't yours. It's called being polite." She lectured him.

The ghost boy blinked his eyes twice at his assistant in amazement.

The several Mokkes wanted to help clean the six tables up.

Yashiro made a sweet smile at one of the Mokkes. The ghost boy's assistant hasn't forget her promise from yesterday.

Yashiro goes to her strawberry-colored bowl. She gave a few Mokkes each a piece of candy.

One of them was asking what flavor of the candy.

The ghost boy's assistant showed them the red candy wrapper. There was the picture of cherry on the candy cover.

Yashiro looks at him again. "Hanako-Kun, where's Akane-Kun?" She asks.

The ghost boy looks back at her. Hanako stands up steadily. "Oh, you mean number one. He's meeting with the Minamoto guy. Number one will talk to him things out in the school council room." He answers.

What do you think? Next part soon!