The Halloween After School Party 11

Yashiro goes to her ghost friend, Hanako.

So she heads to the abandoned girls' restroom.

The ghost boy was confused. "What is wrong, Yashiro?" He inquired.

Hanako sits on the windowsill as usual. "You looked like you forgot something." He observed.

The ghost boy's assistant was afraid. "Hanako-Kun! I don't have a broomstick to go with my witch's costume!" She whines.

Hanako was gobsmacked. "You mean the party in the rooftop is still on tonight?" He wondered.

Yashiro nodded her head a few times. "Yeah! I did talked with Aoi!" She replied in her panic.

And then, Yashiro was resolute. "The rumor got updated! The only thing that brings a witch back is her broomstick! Not the full moon!" She vented.

The ghost boy made his friendly grin (in his childish way). Hanako stares at his assistant, making her nervous. "Then that problem will be resolved!" He uttered.

Yashiro blinked her eyes twice at him.

The ghost boy points to himself to his chest. "I'll tell number one what you told me!" He suggested in his exclamation.

And then, Hanako pointed to his assistant. "You go see Tsuchigomori-Sensei and ask him for your broomstick." He decides.

The ghost boy shrugs. "Just mention that it's for the After School Halloween Party." He said.

Yashiro was beaming. Her magenta eyes got twinkling stars. "Hanako-Kun! This is perfect!" She exclaimed excitingly.

The ghost boy made a puzzling smile at her. "Which is perfect? The party? Or ME?" He teased.

Yashiro shoved the ghost boy's left upper arm. She was annoyed. "The party that hasn't postponed tonight, you little teaser!" Yashiro pouted.

Hanako made his puppy eyes at his assistant. The ghost boy rubbed his left arm. "Awww, no goodbye kiss for ME, Yashiro?" He teased again.

The ghost boy's assistant was more annoyed at him. Yashiro perturbed and sticks her tongue out at him.

The ghost boy's assistant rushes out of the abandoned girls' restroom.

Hanako has his hands on his cheeks. The ghost boy narrows his eyes. Hanako makes his sad smile at her.

The ghost boy has his red hearts in his amber eyes. "I know Yashiro still likes me..." he sighed.

—————————-

In the science prep room, Yashiro meets Tsuchigomori.

The ghost boy's assistant tells school mystery number five about her small problem.

Tsuchigomori sighs. School mystery number five was deadpan. Tsuchigomori brought something out behind the countertop. "I knew that was gonna be your reason for coming here today. The stupid fox keeps forgetting the props after the costumes every time." He stated.

Tsuchigomori presented the witch's broomstick on top of the countertop. School mystery number five puts it down horizontally between him and Yashiro.

The witch's broomstick has yellow hay-straws on one end. The witch's broomstick has a crooked dark brown pole. It looks like it was wood-carved by the professional craftsperson.

The ghost boy's assistant was happy at the witch's broomstick. "This is so cool!" She exclaims.

Yashiro nearly took the witch's costume.

But Tsuchigomori stopped her by grabbing the witch's broomstick.

The ghost boy's assistant was baffled at him.

School mystery number five was bothered. "Miss Yashiro, I advise you to be careful with it. This is not a toy." He warns.

The ghost boy's assistant nodded her head twice. "Don't worry, Tsuchigomori-Sensei. I'm just going to hold on with it." She acknowledged.

School mystery number five released the witch's broomstick.

Tsuchigomori took a deep breath. "Thankfully, there's no full moon tonight." He stated.

Yashiro picks up the witch's broomstick with her both hands.

The ghost boy's assistant straightens up the witch's broomstick. Yashiro examines the witch's broomstick's height. The ghost boy's assistant was smiling awkwardly. "This witch's broomstick is a bit bigger than me." She remarks.

School mystery number five nodded his head once. Tsuchigomori was emotionless. "Approximately five foot five inches tall to my observation of the broom here." He pondered.

Yashiro grins sweetly at him. "Thank you, Tsuchigomori-Sensei. I'll give it back to you after the party tonight." She avowed.

School mystery number five nodded his head again. Tsuchigomori barely manages his mischievous smile at her. "Happy Halloween by the way, Miss Yashiro." He said.

The ghost boy's assistant nodded her head one more time, twice. "Happy Halloween to you too, Tsuchigomori-Sensei." She said.

What do you think? Next part soon!