The Halloween After School Party 7

On the next day of Kamome Gakuen Academy, the Halloween day came.

In the morning, Yashiro meets her best friend.

They are making their friendly faces at each other.

Aoi sees Yashiro coming in the classroom 1-A. Aoi waves her left hand at her. "Morning, Nene-Chan!" She greeted.

Yashiro waved her right hand back at her best friend. "Morning, Aoi-Chan!" She greets.

Yashiro and Aoi faced each other.

The purple-haired girl was confident. "Remember the rumor I told you about couple days ago?" She asked.

Yashiro nodded her head twice at her. She was smiling awkwardly. "Yes, Aoi. The one about the transferred student who turns out to be a witch. Who only performs magic on the full moon on Halloween night." Yashiro answered.

And then, the cream-colored-haired with teal tips girl takes a deep breath. Yashiro covers her mouth with her left hand to Aoi. "But there's no full moon tonight on Halloween. I think I believe the rumor is a fib." She whispered.

Aoi nodded her head three times at her. She covered her mouth with her left hand too. Aoi was intriguing for the topic. "You're right about no full moon tonight...But maybe the rumor I heard about today...two days ago...just got updated..." she whispers.

Yashiro became baffled. "Updated?" She wonders.

Aoi nodded her head once. "Yes." She replies.

And ultimately, Aoi made her sweet smile. "On Halloween night, the witch who puts magic spells on people years ago will return. The transferred student has gained supernatural powers before she was banished to another world. No one knows who banish the witch. Some say she was spirited away by supernaturals after she got stronger. Some say the supernatural angered the witch so it took her without a trace. However she disappeared, she will come back." She said quietly.

Yashiro was getting weirded out. "Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what do you mean sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-she will come back?" She stutters in her question.

Aoi lifted her left index finger up. "You might not believe it, Nene-Chan. There is one bit of the important detail about this rumor. And it's about the witch's broomstick." She answers her question.

Yashiro gets baffled again. "Broomstick?" She asks.

Aoi nodded her head one more time. "The witch's broomstick is the only object that will only awakens her from the another world. We don't know if she was a ghost or still alive. It's a mystery." She answers.

Yashiro becomes cheerful. "Oh, Aoi! Magic spells! Broomstick! And a witch with supernatural powers! We need to stop watching Halloween movies for awhile! We need to accept the fact that there's no such thing as magic! Tee-Hee!" She joked in her exclamation (of course, hearing about the witch as a transferred student is still a rumor).

Aoi was mystifying at her best friend. Perhaps, the purple-haired girl decides to giggle with her. "You're right, Nene. But it was a good rumor though." Aoi laughs lightly.

Yashiro laughed with her best friend.

The teacher arrives into the classroom. Nagisa was emotionless. He clears his throat. "All right, students! Chitchat is over! I know you're excited for after school! Take your seats! Time for class!" Nagisa announced.

Everyone faces the teacher. They are happy. "Yes, Sensei!" The students in classroom 1-A exclaimed in unison.

The boys and girls goes to their school desks to start the school day.

What do you think? Next part soon!