The Halloween After School Party 25

Still...

...In the school's rooftop...

Akane in his clock keeper outfit hurries to Aoi (who is possessed by a crimson-red-eyed witch named Narumi).

Yashiro and Hanako watches the school mystery number one from the night sky.

The exorcist boy looks at him in his concerning. "Akane!" Kou called out.

But the school mystery number one didn't hear the exorcist boy.

Akane was running to his only childhood crush.

School mystery number one was scared of losing his love. Akane extended his right hand. "Aoi!" He screams.

Before Narumi's broomstick reaches out to Possessed Aoi, Akane took her hand, making her baffled at him.

School mystery number one pulled his crush away from Narumi's broomstick.

Akane wraps his arms around Aoi (who's still possessed by Narumi the witch).

School mystery number one dragged her down to the ground.

In slow motion, Narumi's broomstick misses the purple-haired girl in her space princess's costume.

Yashiro was astounded. "Akane-Kun!" She exclaimed.

The ghost boy was confident in his smirk. "Nice move, number one!" He hollers.

Akane glanced up at the evening sky. School mystery number one grasped Aoi in his arms.

The purple-haired girl writhes to get free but failed. Aoi was annoyed.

Well, Akane was irritated at the ghost boy. "Number seven, you never tell me that you're gonna dress up as a grim reaper!" He ranted.

Hanako was not worried. "Just keep holding her down for now, number one! Yashiro and I are going to destroy Narumi's broom!" He exclaims.

The ghost boy's assistant glances at Hanako. Yashiro was stunned. "Eh?!" She gasped in her inquiry.

The ghost boy looked back at his assistant. Hanako was beaming. "I have a plan, Yashiro! We're gonna put a stop on Narumi's broomstick before it gets to your friend!" He decided with his happy shout.

The ghost boy's assistant was more afraid than before. "We really are?! Seriously?!" She shrieked in her inquiry.

Akane growls in frustration at Hanako. School mystery number one just doesn't like the particular school wonder.

Aoi (who is possessed by Narumi) clenched her teeth, struggling in Akane's arms. "Let go of me, you jerk!" She quarreled.

School mystery number one ignored her demand. Akane was feared, having his head to her left shoulder. "Aoi! Aoi, hear my voice! I won't let the witch take your soul!" He shouted in agony.

Aoi's crimson-red eyes glows. The purple-haired girl (who's possessed by the witch) attempts to rise from the ground slowly. Aoi's only half top body sits up from the ground.

School mystery number one was dreading. "No! No, no, Aoi!" He screamed.

The purple-haired girl (possessed by Narumi) grins malevolently. "Sorry, school wonder! Your precious girlfriend has been asleep in her own body! And I will make sure of this once I get my broomstick! When I'm thru, your girl will be nothing but another spirit of the school!" She yells in her evil voice.

Akane's reddish-brown eyes are widened. School mystery number one was horrified. His eyebrows are furrowed. "I'm not gonna let you get away with it! Bring Aoi back! You bring Aoi back, witch!" He screams again.

Aoi's crimson-red eyes illuminates. The purple-haired girl (Narumi) stares up at the dark sky. "Ha ha ha! Calling Aoi will not work for my magic! This is becoming pathetic for you! Too bad you haven't say goodbye to your love sooner! Ah ha ha ha!" She laughed wickedly after she said that.

Aoi rises up a bit more from the ground.

Akane perturbs. "Nooo!" He shrieks.

Somebody comes to halt Aoi from rising upwards gradually.

The two Minamoto brothers grabbed her arms.

The school council's president was angry at his vice president. "This is why I told you to tell her to postpone this party!" He rants.

The exorcist boy was madder than his eldest brother. "We'll talk about your issues later, you two! We have to bring Narumi-witch-lady down!" He rants too.

School mystery number one was perplexed at the Minamoto brothers. "Teru, Kou? Where's your little sister, you guys?" He wonders.

The exorcist boy faced Akane. "Tsuchigomori-Sensei is watching her for a while!" He replies in his vent.

The two Minamoto boys are struggling to keep Aoi down to the ground.

The swordsman gritted his teeth. Teru was still angry. "Akane! You're part supernatural! Slap the witch out of Aoi!" He grunted.

School mystery number one was appalled at Teru. "You want me to what?!" Akane blurted out.

What do you think? Next part soon!