The Halloween After School Party 30

In the school's infirmary, Aoi was still asleep on one of the beds.

The purple-haired girl was covered to her neck by a white blanket.

Akane puts his dark blue cape over her. He was emotionless.

School mystery number one fixes up the white cloth in the medium white bowl. He soaked the white cloth in hot water.

Akane took it out of the medium white bowl. He squeezed the wet white cloth over the sink. Akane makes sure not to leave any drippings behind from the white cloth. He folded the dampened white cloth into a rectangle shape.

Akane placed it on Aoi's forehead carefully.

He stared at her sleeping state. School mystery number one was solemn.

His right hand touched her head. Akane strokes her purple hair gently a few times. School mystery number one blinks his eyes once. "Open your eyes for me...I just want to see your sweet smile again..." He sighed.

Someone opened the white curtain from behind.

It was the baffling Yashiro. The ghost boy's assistant was curious. "Akane-Kun?" She inquired.

School mystery number one looks at Yashiro quickly. Akane took a deep breath. "Your friend's just asleep, Yashiro-San..." He remarks sadly.

Hanako appeared behind his assistant. The ghost boy was making a blank face at Akane.

School mystery number one was annoyed at Hanako.

The ghost boy was cheerful at Akane. "Good news, number one! Narumi the witch was defeated!" He exclaimed.

The exorcist boy arrived in the infirmary room. Kou was not amused at Hanako. "He cut up Narumi's broom while my brother exorcised the ghost witch." He clarifies.

School mystery number one marches to the ghost boy. Akane grasped Hanako's black gakuran, causing the ghost boy to startle. "What were you trying to do, number seven?! Dressing up as a grim reaper?!" He argued.

Hanako made his awkward smile at Akane. The ghost boy raises his hands up in surrender. "Easy, number one! It's Halloween, you know!" He reminded in his exclamation.

School mystery number one furrowed his eyebrows. "I almost lost Aoi because of Minamoto-Kaichou!" He complained.

Yashiro and Kou was astonished at Akane.

Hanako was astounded too.

The exorcist boy was bothered. "What did my brother do?" He wondered.

School mystery number one glances at Kou. "What your brother shouldn't have done, Minamoto-Kouhai!" He replied in his argument.

The ghost boy's assistant was perplexed. "What did Teru do?" She asked.

Akane glances at her next to Kou. "Yashiro-San, Teru has Narumi's broom the whole time! I don't know how!" He answered in his shout.

Yashiro, Kou and Hanako are shocked at Akane. "Wha?!" They exclaimed in their inquiry in unison.

The exorcist boy was serious. "Akane, my brother wouldn't have Narumi's broom." He protested.

School mystery number one was irritated. "I can't let Teru get out of this! Minamoto-Kaichou IS the devil incarnate!" He ranted.

The ghost boy was smiling awkwardly at Akane. "Uhhh, number one, can you put me down please?" He inquires.

What do you think? Next part soon!