The Halloween After School Party 17

Yashiro bends her knees to the ground. The ghost boy's assistant shifts her cream-colored hair to her back. Yashiro ties her hair into a ponytail. The ghost boy's assistant stared at her teacher. Yashiro was mystified. "Sensei, I haven't played this game before." She remarked.

Nagisa nodded his head once at her. "I'm going to go over the rules, Miss Yashiro." He assured.

The ghost boy's assistant was glad at her teacher. Yashiro nods her head. "Yes, Sensei." She says.

Nagisa faced his class. The teacher was strict yet confident. "The rules of bob the apples is simple, students." He announced.

Class 1-A pays attention to their teacher.

The ghost boy's assistant looks up at the teacher too.

Nagisa gestures his left fingers about the rules. "You have to catch the apple with your mouth. Put your head down in the bucket. And use your teeth to get the apple out of the bucket. Make sure your hands are behind your back while catching the apple. You only got one chance to get the apple out of the bucket. With ONLY your mouth." He instructed.

Nagisa crisscrosses his arms. "Do you understand, class?" He asked.

"Yes, Sensei." They answered in unison.

The pink-eyed ghost boy in the toilet paper outfit was curious. He joined in the crowd right in the rear view. The pink-eyed ghost boy got surprised after seeing a familiar face. "Radish-Senpai...?" He whispered in his inquiry.

Yokoo in his baseball costume looks at Satou. Yokoo was confused. "Huh, did you say something, Satou?" He wonders.

Satou looked back at Yokoo. Satou was wearing the chef's costume. He was confused. "No, I did not." He replies.

The pink-eyed ghost boy notices that he messed up. He was stunned. The pink-eyed ghost boy gasps. So he walked away from the two boys. The pink-eyed ghost boy shifted himself to somewhere else in the crowd. He sighs of relief.

The teacher stares at the ghost boy's assistant. "Are you ready, Miss Yashiro?" He asks.

The ghost boy's assistant was resolute yet awkward. "Oh, yes, Sensei." She answers.

Yashiro stared down in the big lavender bucket. It has a bunch of apples floating around on the water's surface.

After a few moments, the ghost boy's assistant sweats a little on her face. Yashiro was anxious. "Oh no. If I get completely wet, I'll be turned into a fish. And my entire class will distance themselves from me. Aoi is my only best friend I have. Oh, this is no fair. And I still don't have a boyfriend." She thought.

Nagisa was concerned at the girl in the witch's costume. "Miss Yashiro, go!" He called.

The ghost boy's assistant snapped out of her thoughts. Yashiro was horrified that her eyes are fully magenta. "GACK!" She gasped in her shout.

Yashiro dunked her face into the apples in the bucket instantly. The ghost boy's assistant became really frustrated. Yashiro furrowed her eyebrows. She rapidly moved her head a lot. Yashiro kept chomping at one of the apples with her mouth. She efforts to get one red apple but failed.

Yashiro efforts to get the green apple but failed again.

The ghost boy's assistant efforts to get the Fuji apple but failed another.

Yashiro efforts to get the yellow apple but failed again.

The ghost boy's assistant was mad. "I AM NOT GETTING MY FACE OUT OF THE BUCKET UNTIL I GET THAT APPLE!" She thought.

Yashiro keeps trying to get any apple with her teeth. The ghost boy's assistant face got pink fish scales all over her face. Yashiro will not stop biting at the apples with her mouth.

The teacher was flabbergasted at the girl in the witch's costume. The ghost boy's assistant's head swivels around for capturing the apple. And then, Nagisa was emotionless yet pondering. "Huh, I have no idea she's getting into the spirit of Halloween." He whispers.

Akane was alarmed. "Oh my gosh!" He freaks out.

Aoi was astonished. "I guess Nene-Chan wanted to win first. I'm worried about my friend." She guessed.

School mystery number one scratched his right ear. "I don't know if Nene is a girl or a piranha." He said, getting weirded out.

What do you think? Next part soon!