The Halloween After School Party 1

Note: It's been two years since I joined Wattpad. I have done a lot of fanfics. And I mean A LOT. And I know it's Friday the 13th. It was a risky move but I can do it. I worked on some parts a week ago. More coming up. Enjoy, everyone! Plus, half a month until Halloween!

In Kamome Gakuen Academy...

...it was the day before Halloween.

Yes, Halloween.

The time of celebration for school kids dressing up for the holiday.

The time of haunting from the made-up haunted houses.

The time of spirits came to play during the one only night.

The time of...

Candy!

The few Mokkes hops along the empty hallway, dressed up as little orange pumpkins.

The pink small supernaturals do look like little pumpkins. Except their long bunny ears are sticking out on top of their costumes.

It was the afternoon before Halloween.

The boys and girls are decorating for the tomorrow's After School Halloween Party.

High school students volunteered to decorate for Halloween Party.

The special event has been held in the school's rooftop.

Most of the high school students have helped with the decorations of the After School Halloween Party.

Of course, when Aoi lends herself a hand to help...

...So does Akane, the school council's vice president.

They gave each other's smiles.

Aoi was pleased for her classmate to help.

Akane only agreed to help, because she asked him for help. Just for the decorations (And possibly more when it comes to his only crush since childhood).

Yokoo, Satou and Lemon are decorating the tables. They brought white foldable tables to the rooftop. Each one carries two tables with their both clutched hands.

Yokoo and Satou set them up carefully. All six white foldable tables.

Lemon had to check his smartphone for the latest posts on his favorite app. He just had to help Yokoo and Satou with the white foldable tables.

Aoi places the decorated medium orange pumpkins on every corner in the rooftop. Akane helped her for that too.

Aoi and Akane places the other decorated pumpkins on two ends of the tables.

Yashiro and Kou paints the big black banner with their white-tipped-paint paintbrushes. They have painted the word 'Happy Halloween!' on the big black banner.

They are also on their knees.

Yashiro finished painting the wording on the big black banner.

Kou helps Yashiro repaint the wording on the big black banner (just to make it look neat).

Yashiro was cheerful. She switched her paintbrush from white paint to orange paint.

Yashiro wanted to paint the object next to the white exclamation mark on the big black banner. She painted into a nice shape of a pumpkin.

Aoi walks to her best friend. She made a sweet smile. "Hey, Nene-Chan!" Aoi greeted.

Yashiro got startled. "Eek!" She shrieks, making a mistake with her paintbrush with orange paint on the tip of it. Yashiro made a scribble on the bottom of the pumpkin.

Aoi recognized that she scared Yashiro a bit. Aoi was concerned. "Oh, I'm sorry, Nene-Chan. What a great paintwork of your pumpkin though." Aoi apologized.

Yashiro faced her purple-haired best friend. She made her awkward smile. "Hi, Aoi-Chan. You gave me goosebumps there." Yashiro greets back to her. She glances at the pumpkin artwork next to the white exclamation mark. Yashiro was emotionless. "Well, I can't remove my mistake with paint huh..." She said.

Kou hovers over Yashiro. The exorcist boy notices her simple mistake. Kou was confident. The exorcist boy points out to Yashiro. "If you add the green paint on top of the pumpkin, Nene, you can make a vine..." Kou added, wriggling his left index finger around, "just paint a curl around the pumpkin to the bottom." Kou explained.

Yashiro looks at the exorcist boy with her glad expression. "Oh thank you, Kou-Kun." She said.

The exorcist boy gives Yashiro a left thumb up. Kou made his grin. "Happy to help, Nene." He stated.

Yashiro glanced at Aoi. Yashiro took a deep breath and asked, "Do you need a hand for more pumpkins, Aoi?"

The purple-haired girl shook her head twice. Aoi was happy. "Nah, Akane-Kun and I are good." She answered.

Aoi crouches down. "I do have one question for you, Nene-Chan." She mentioned.

Yashiro was confused at her best friend. "Question?" She wonders.

Aoi nodded her head once at her friend. "Yes." She replies.

Yashiro blinks her eyes twice. The cream-colored-haired girl with teal tips was curious.

Kou was curious too at the purple-haired girl.

Aoi made a gentle smile at her. "What costume are you gonna dress up for Halloween tomorrow?" She asks.

Yashiro and Kou are astonished at Aoi. "COSTUME?!" They repeated in their inquiry in unison.

What do you think? Next part soon!