Chapter 3 - A/n POV

( JaneWolf - yes she lives in that house.!! It will be explained in the future. )

A/n: *Sigh*... We are back home... I have said As I stretched my arms.

Veronica: What were you thinking he could have killed you, ya know! *She said yelling at me.*

A/n: Really, Veronica? Really? *I have said very sarcastically*
He didn't look like a murderer... Besides, he looked confused but at the same... He looked happy.

Veronica: Yeah happy that he has found some victims to kill. * she screamed with a worried look on her face*

Isnad: Wow, won't you two just shut the f***k up! *She screamed at us*
I don't know what exactly happened, but let's be happy that we are safe now. OK?

A/n: Fine. *I have I said very annoyed* 'Yeah right, tomorrow is the full moon and I need to get away from this place, I think I will go to *Merielle Island*, no one will be there not even that cut boy I saw and even if he tries to kill me I can easily get rid of him'. *I said to myself in my head*

Veronica: Alright then. *very joyful* Me and Isnad will be going now... Are you sure you will alright being here alone? *She said in a scary tone*

A/n: Yes, yes I will be fine... I know how to defend myself

Isnad: Ok then we will be leaving now, I'm trusting you a/n.
* She said with a sigh and with a worried tone.* Good night.

A/n: See ya and Good night to you two. *I said with a very tired expression.*