Chapter 20 - getting her back?

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

Masky's POV

'Brother? Sh-she doesn't remember me? I must be dreaming! Wake up! Wake up! But it didn't seem like a dream.'

A/N: it's something bothering you?

Masky: You really don't remember me?

She looks at me with a confused face.

A/N: E-everithing seems a little Hazy... What happened?

I have an idea. It may work, let's see if it goes well.

Masky: What do you remember?

A/N: I remember that yesterday you promised we were going swimming together. C'mon let's go!

Before I could say something she pushed me in to the pool.
A/N was confused about something and spoke in a sweet low voice.

A/N: Why aren't you changing?

Well my idea is a failure.

Masky: Let me explain... What exactly happened.

She went quite for a moment while looking at me.

A/N: I-I'm confused...

Masky: I am your boyfriend. My name was Ashton. ( I never knew Masky's name don't judge.) A bad person kidnapped you and tried to kill you with snake venom, I came to the rescue you with a friend. I took you to our place but in two weeks, the damage was so much you needed to be attended. A took you to a doctor I knew, to take a look at you and gave you the cure. He said that this would be a side affect...

Once I finished, she was already crying on her knees.
I then whispered softly to her, making it sound warm.

Masky: A/N? It's okay.

A/N: All that happened to me? And your telling me your someone which I don't remember!

She gasped and looked at her neck quickly but she looked panicked.

'A crap if she is to stressed or unhappy the shorter her life span will be.'

Masky: A/N, try to calm down. Please.

She was still stressed , then A/N whispered screamed me.

A/N: Where is my necklace?

Masky: I don't know. Since I rescued you I noticed you didn't had your necklace...

I tried to calm her but still stressed.

A/N: Why didn't you look for it?!

I lost it and screamed at her.

'I regret that.'

Masky: It's just a necklace! I'll get you a new one!

A/N: It's not just a necklace!! That necklace is what keeps my sanity! There I have bigger, stronger powers! If it falls into the wrong hands or breaks, that person dies along with me!

My eyes widened in fear. 'I don't want her to die, she is all I have left. What do I do? I have no clue what to do!' Once I was about to talk to Victoria she passed out.

Masky: I told you to stay calm. I'll find it.

Tears her streaming down my face. I gently placed my body against her back giving her a warm hug from behind while brushing her hair with my fingers.

'I am powerful yet, fragile. I am alive, soon dead. I am sweet, yet dangerous. I am soft yet rough by the touch. What am I?' I gave a soft kiss on her head and said with pain.

'Your my Rose.'