Chapter 11 - It's on!!!

Jeff's POV

Two days later After he "visited" his friend.

She's a werewolf Boulthied MIXED with a mermaid and a light version of her that makes snow!!! She is no ordinary Boulthied, now that I know where she is hiding time to kill the last Boulthied.

SmileDog: Ggrrr!!! *Bark*

Jeff: Ready to kill?! SmileDog?

SmileDog: Ruff - Ruff

Jeff: We will do it at night!

~ Night time ~

Your POV

A/N: I have to go to my cave to rest...

Masky: Can I acompany you while your sleeping?

He then took my backpack and puts it on, I wasn't going to say no. I was always alone and no one understood me, except for Masky and I know he's my mate... But I didn't want to admit it, the more reason I excepted his offer... ( you were sitting on the porch. ) I then nod and he sticks his hand out for me to take, I took it and decided to walk back to my cave.

Masky: It sure is a beautiful night...

He said with a big sigh

A/N: Mmhhmm... It sure is...

Masky: You don't see this many stars in New Jersey...

A/N: Yea- Wait!! How did y-

Masky: How did I knew?! *Chuckles* I followed you when you left Merielle Island... Sorry!

A/N: *Chuckles* At least your sorry!

We got to the cave and Masky laid my backpack in a corner of the cave where I could see it, he sits down and he pats his legs, saying to me to lay my head there, I laid down watching the stars while Masky was playing with my hair until I went to a deep sleep...

~ Masky's POV ~

I was watching A/N's cute sleeping face while I was playing with her hair...

Masky: I love you, A/N...

A/N: ...

Masky: A/N?

A/N: ...

Masky: Ooh she's asleep...

I then kissed her four head and I was looking around the cave... *Rattle* I heard a noise I gently take A/N's head and lay it on the backpack I go out side to check if Jeff is there, and to protect my love... *Clank* I was hit and everything went dark...

~ A/N's POV ~

I woke up by a sound and began calling Masky, but no response... I get up grabbed my pistol placed it in my left combat boot and my Katanna in hand... I get out and I see a weird man with Masky laying on the ground... I was super angry and began to growl, without even realizing I was figthing this man with his dog... But I recently had my powers and I couldn't use it for 4 days and I only rested for 1 day... It was to great the fight that my wolf form mixed with the others consumed me and I blackout...