Chapter 6 - Horrible memory!!?

(JaneWolf - play this song when Victoria's flashback starts until it's over)

*A/N's Flashback*

*5 years ago*

I started to wake up and then my head had a sharp pain. I was laying on the ground, it was raining I got up, and in a corner of my eye, I saw a dead body. My eyes widened in fear. I crawled towards the limbed body and I realized that my shirt, pants, arms, and hand were full of blood and in the corpse in the stomach it looked like it was turned out, her organs were sticking out of her body and had half of her face torn out as well, but it wasn't an ordinary kill... It looked like a monster had done this, with greater power that did this.

A/N: *Sob* I-I k-killed *Sniff* her.
(She said crying and with a mix of anger tone)

A/N: I killed... *Sob* My best friend Eleanor.

All I remember is that, I was going to head towards "Merrielle Island" and I was running out of time. I got there with about, I wouldn't have the time to dry myself. It was 8:27 PM I was halfway there when a sharp pain ran through my heart. I mound in pain, then fell to my knee's and place both my hands in my head for it was also starting to hurt, I laid down to the floor and began to mourn harder in pain, it was 8:29 PM then.

Eleanor: A/N!!!

A/N: ... *Gasps in fear*

Eleanor: where are you?! It's not safe out here!!!

Ooh no, it's too late, and I don't know what's going to happen!
And why, did she had to come here?! ( I said in my head )

Eleanor: A/N!!!

Then a stronger pain quicked in and I began to scream in agony.

A/N: Grraaaaa!!!!!!!

Then I blacked out and know I'm here next to her crying.

A/N: I'm a monster! ( I murmured to myself while crying )

I haven't been the same since then.

* End of flashback*

Masky: A/N!?

A/N: ...

Masky: A/N!!!

A/N: Huh? Huh!? Ohh... Who long was I out?

Masky: For 5 minutes... So? Are you gonna tell me what happens when you don't get near the moonlight?

A/N: I don't wanna talk about it. I have to go know.
DON'T FOLLOW ME!! ( I said with anger and I growled a
little )

Masky: Why? Another secret!?

I transformed into a wolf and super speeded before it was too late. Leaving Masky behind.