Chapter 18

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

( That's two dark version's of A/N,
the dark wolf and her evil human form. Enjoy ;) )

Masky's POV

I got inside the dark room, I touched Victoria's neck and began to panic.

'She's dying...'

I thought. A tear ran down my face I broke the chains and got her out of there.
Began running towards our house.

A/N: M-Masky

She softly whimpered in her sleep.

Masky: Don't worry A/N. I won't let anything happen to you.

Right then scars was starting to show randomly in A/N's body but, soon later the scars were opening and a lot of blood was coming out.

I don't want her to die! She's is my soulmate.'

Finally getting in the house I stitched her open scars and placed her in my bed.

Time past

Its being three days and some of her scars opens making the blood come out.
She had a lot of blood loss. For the past three days most of my time I was laid next to her and the other time, searching more stuff of the aid kit.

 For the past three days most of my time I was laid next to her and the other time, searching more stuff of the aid kit

Your POV

I was surrounded, by darkness. I ran as fast as I could, then laughter's were around me, I ran faster until, I collapsed on my knees. Tears were starting to form in my face, the laughter's were getting louder by the second. I look to my left and I see a little light; I went towards it, once I touched the light I went blind for half a minute. When I got my sight back, all I was seen was terror...

It was...

The Two Dark me.

One was the dark me wolf and the other, the darker human me, the one I had pushed away from my life.

The two of them were; smiling, at me. They were beautiful but, then the dark human me began transforming into a dreadful thing tenebrous like What would you have ever seen in your life. Suddenly she is pulled into the pit of me showing her long claws that were ready to lunch me. And then everything went dark.

Masky's POV

She is crying out, talking, in her sleep. Second later she was calm. I sighed in relief. But i sighed to soon, later A/N got up like when a zombie gets out of the tomb and then A/N's mouth was full of white foam as she was getting out of the bed, she was on the floor with her two feet and two hands on the floor imitating a furious wolf later she was transforming into a wolf but not the wolf I know of, instead of being a suberian huskie like fur, she was completely dark and her wolf eyes weren't Turquoise blue anymore, they were now gold eyes. A/N then started attacking me with no mercy.

Masky: A/N? What's wrong with you?

Evil A/N: *Growls loudly*

Masky: A/N please come back to me.

But it was no use, she was still attacking me, but now she looked tired. Maybe it was A/N's blood loss? I don't know but she colapsed on the floor and the black wolf was once again into normal A/N.

Masky: This has to end Right now!

( Bet you didn't saw that one coming? Man I'm starting to love cliff hangers! ♥m♥ So what do you guys think is going to happen next? What did Masky actually ment by

"This has to end right now"?

Did he ment from killing A/N, Killing Laughing Jack? Hmmm I guess you just have to wait for the next chapter. I am really sorry I was out of wattpad for so long and not making any chapters but I promise I will do a chapter when I have the time when i'm nlt doing my homework. Well that's all thank you guys so much I love you guys and to those who really loves my little novel. Welp see ya'll later. )