Chapter 13 - End Of Happiness?

Narrator

Once Masky and A/N finished swimming, they headed to Masky's place A/N was in her ( giant ) Wolf form with Masky on her back.

Masky's POV

I love spending time with A/N, she is intelligent, creative, loves everything or when she goes super fast, goofy, she is stubborn when something happened and I love her for how she is!

I'm gonna ask her, but. At the right moment...

At night in Masky's cabin

Your POV

we were sitting at the porch, watching the stars while hearing the music that the jungle makes.

Masky: Here, a blanket to keep you warm and hot chocolate.

A/N: Thanks.

I then patted the floor on my right telling Masky to sit next to me, and he excepted it.

A/N: The night sky is so beautiful... Don't you think?

Masky: Yeah, it sure is.

Narrator's POV

Masky got a little box and hide it in his pocket, and right when Masky was about to tell her something A/N spoke.

A/N: *Sigh* I wish I could live here forever with you...

Masky was gonna say something but then he shaked it off and placed the little box back in his pocket with out you noticing.

Masky: I wish the time would stop right now and just the two of us gazing at the night sky and being forever together.

A/N: Mm hmm

A/N laid down the floor and laid her head in his lap, facing Masky, Masky tock off his mask and his clear blue eyes looked at my Turquoise blue eyes. And his brown Chez nut hair swaying throw the calmed cold breeze. Our gaze seemed like forever Masky then lined down and gave me a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

Masky: I love you

He whispered to me but I pretended to be asleep.

Masky: And she fell asleep. *Sigh* Again.

He gave me a warm huge and we continued to watch the night sky.

Narrator

Then far in a distance there's a shadow spying on Masky and A/N, he whispered with a deep maniacal voice.

???: Yes!! Enjoy it while ya can masky, for it will be your last. And take my love, A/N  L/N...

And then disappear from thin air.