Chapter 7 - Her true colors

Masky's POV

A/N: I don't want to talk about it, I have to go. DON'T FOLLOW ME!!

When she said those 4 words I got tensed.
For I want to protect her and even now that Jeff is after her
( Last  werewolf in this world remember? )
I don't care what she said I WILL FOLLOW HER, but secretly and protect her from all obstacles without her noticing.
She arrived in a cave surrounded by Fairys. It is 8:28 now only 2 minutes to start her magic, I want this to be over.

Jeff: Masky!!!

Shit! He's nearby. I started running towards the voice to avoid him killing love ( you ). After two minutes I found him near a tree, I approached to him trying to act like nothing happen.
But it didn't worked.

Jeff's POV

I finished killing some 2 or 3 victims and returned to
"Merielle Island". I head home and Masky wasn't there.

Jeff: That brat!! Wait until I get my hands on him!

I punched the wall and ran looking for him.

30 MINUTES LATER

Jeff: Masky!!!

Masky: Coming!!!

Then I saw Masky running towards mlight.looked a little nervous than usual and his eyes was telling me he was bidding something. ( Even with his mask on he could tell and most of the time he knows when someone is lying to him. )

Masky: W-what?

Jeff: What are you hidding?

Masky: ...Nothing...

Jeff: ...

Masky: I was out hunting...
See?! I caught a whorehog for us to eat.

I think I will let this one slide. I closed my eyes and I frowned my eye brows to make it look convincing for him. But I know something is wrong.

Jeff: Fine... But before we go home... I have to catch some fairy's for potions.

Masky: No!! No!! ( he shouted ) I have 3 fairy's in my backpack.

Jeff: ... Fine let's go ( he said not making eye contact at Masky )

Your POV

I finally made it only 2 minute to spear.

???: Masky!!!

Ooh no he's near!! I started to freak out but I shake it off and I picked my head a little of the cave's entrance and saw Masky.

Masky: Coming!!!

So much for getting away from him. I love him, but... ( Grabs right side of her shirt making a fits ) im scared for it to happen again.

A/N: Uugh!!!

Shit it's happening!!! I *Pants heavily* I have to horry!! I started running while mouning. My spine began to crack ( the transformation was starting and is bad news when she is not touched by the moonlight every month. ) I began mouning harder as for my head began to hurt. Luckily I was already there so it wasn't a problem.

NARRATOR

You aprouched forward and got in the pool where the moon's light was going to be. A storm started to appear all the sudden with lighting. As you stretched your arms you began to sing to relief the pain during process.
And your performance began. There was glowing blue and green Ish light. Your wolf form started to show as you began flying in mid air.And then your second transformation begin.

( Yes your kinda like a fusion but werewolves are extinct in this story. )
pink blue lights started to show as you transformed into a mermaid.  Then red white lights started to show.
Your third transformation ( The third one is a curse it's like a version style of dark Jack frost mixed with Joker of Alice in wonderland in girl version. ) Then everything went to normal.

End of performance

A/n got up slowly facing the ground and walk slowly to a corner of the cave to lay down for you had to rest a day because of to much power inside you. A tear run down your face and you began to sob until you feal into a deep sleep...

Thanks Mira21005   for giving me some ideas for this chapter. And sorry this took long... hope you like this story. Follow me if you want, vote and comment what you think of this story. I will always answer and read ur comments. Thanks and as always I will talk to you all later.