Chapter 9 - The power of Love?

Your POV

Pretend this couple is you and Masky

I saw him lend to me but I panicked not knowing what to do. Should I let him kiss me? Or run away? I couldn't take it. What if I hurt him and he wouldn't love me anymore? Or worse? I would go berserk and kill him, like I did with Eleanor...?

A/N: No... Stop!

He looked hurt and shocked and then he puts his mask back on...

Masky: I'm sorry...

He hung his head I felt anger and hurt myself, the man that likes me. I pushed him away, my emotions were over the place so I started running away from him.

Masky: A/N!!

He was then running after me.

A/N: Leave me alone!

I screamed now tears flooding my cheeks, he got up to me as rain started to fall and then Masky cought me to then hugged me.

A/N: I don't know what love is!!!... I'm sorry!!! I'm not worthy for you

I tried to get away from his grip, but I remembered about my powers and stopped struggleling.

Masky: A/N... Of course your worthy! I love you!

I sniffed as I looked at him.

A/N: R - Really?

He wiped away my tears and removed his mask.

Masky: Really...

He lend down and kissed me, this time I kissed back not holding it in... My heart began to beat faster and faster like crazy... Is this...? Love...?

JaneWolf - And done!!! Thank you OwlStream for helping me make this chapter!! I'm stupid when it comes to love stuff I'm more qualified for action, horror and killing stuff. Hope you like this chapter and this book. (^~^)