Chapter 27 - This guy

Your POV

( 22, December 2010 )

I was in my afternoon walk at the beach with Masky. I still remember what happened yesterday.

Flash back

Masky: What do you remember?

A/N: Well I remember the first day we met. And when you confess your love to me under the rain when I thought there was no hope for me to love again. After that we went to our cabin and you sang me a song and I sang along. It was our first singing together.

End of Flash back

Memory scene ( In Chapter 9 )

A/N: Leave me alone!

I screamed now tears flooding my cheeks, he got up to me as rain started to fall and then Masky cought me to then hugged me.

A/N: I don't know what love is!!!... I'm sorry!!! I'm not worthy for you

I tried to get away from his grip, but I remembered about my powers and stopped struggleling.

Masky: A/N... Of course your worthy! I love you!

I sniffed as I looked at him.

A/N: R - Really?

He wiped away my tears and removed his mask.

Masky: Really...

He lend down and kissed me.

Masky takes her by her hand and takes her to the cabin's living room that was near the back porch, Masky pulled out the guitar and played me Safe and Sound.

( Present - Now )

While I was day dreaming I felted big, strong arms hugging me from behind. Masky got close to my left ear and whispered behind his mask in mediavel British tongue.

Masky: Why is a beautiful maiden out on the cold woods with no coat?

I chuckle and played along.

A/N: Thank you kind sir for the comment, though do not fear, for the cold does not bother me. Though I do like for you to stay for tea?

Masky laughed and replied, this time in a sexy British voice.

Masky: Why yes, thank you fair maiden. I would like a spot of tea. Will there be Cheese cake as well?

A/N: Why of course my good sir.

I got up in a polite manner and gestured him to the house.

A/N: Please do come in.

We then began laughing at our weirdness but got in.

*time past*

Masky: A/N. Wanna come with me to town?

I took a moment to think and nodded

*Time past* ( I thought it wasn't necessary explaining )

Masky took me for a walk around town and at the other side of town I see a fair. I don't know why but I just went there leaving Masky behind. When I turn around to see him. He was gone, I panicked a little and when I turned heading towards the entrance, there stood Masky with a smug on his face.

Masky: Hi. Wanna join me on this exciting adventure?

I just ignore his comment, grabbed his collar mustard jacket and dragged him in. As time went by it was really fun. Almost at the exit there was a masked man doing drawings. Though I never saw a artist drawing with a mask. His mask was blue and black eye sockets, with black hoodie. ( Guess who it is!!? Comment down below! Xb )

A/N: Masky. Let's check it out!

3 POV

A/N grabbed Masky's hand and went over there. Masky froze when he saw the guy. He got closer to the guy and whispered at him.

Masky: Jack! What are you doing here.?

Eyeless Jack: Ashton... Even killers work for living.

And with that they both let Jack do a drawing of them.
( The picture )

Once he was done. Jack gave Masky and A/N the drawing.

A/N was shocked. Ashton ( Masky ) had his mask one. How did he knew his face?

Masky then pulled you to a side and said to you.

Masky: Jack is my friend. We met a long time ago. I was just shocked he was here working.

A/N: Why? Is he the type of person that doesn't work?

Masky: I guess you can say that.

And then you guys went back to Marielle Island.

( sorry if this story is short. )