Chapter 28

Chapter 28 - The New Guy?

What you need to know:

F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
F/P: First Personality
S/P: Second Personality
T/P: Third Personality
L/C: Lip Color

If there is something new it shall be added...

23, December 2010

Masky: A/N. Let's go to the park.

Said Masky giving me my F/C leather jacket. I gave him a half smile. Got up to take my jacket but Masky wanted to do it.

Masky: Let me do it for you. I insist.

Since I can remember and living with him, I know that once Masky makes up his mind there's no one to stop it. I gave up, faced my back towards him, letting him put my F/C leather jacket.

A/N: Hey can I ask you a few questions along the way to the park?

I looked at Masky and his hands turned into a fist and his body got stiff. I bent my head to the side a little and ask him with a smooth calm voice.

A/N: Masky? Are you OK?

Masky took off his mask showing his electric blue eyes giving me that handsome half smile.

Masky: A/N I'm alright. I just had something in mind. But feel free to ask me any question you want Sweet heart.

Sweet heart? I feel a little embarrassed by his last words. I looked down putting my hair in my right side where Masky was just to hide my huge blushing.

A/N: E-e-erm. Why do you love me? What do I have attractive to you? I mean... What made you fall for me?

I turned my face to face him. He had a pained expression his electric blue eyes, both of his hands were now on both of my cheek's. He hesitated for a moment and then his face was getting closer to mine and before I realized he gave me a passionate kiss on my L/C lips.

Is this what love feels like? Like your floating through thin air?

Masky: I love you because of your F/P, your S/P, for your T/P. You are so talented in so many ways. I love you, every bit of you.

We are walking through the park while looking at the sunset that warms my body hearing Masky's answers to my questions. I asked him about who are my friends and he told me he only knew two of them Veronica and Isnad.

A/N: Okay okay. Jajaja what else did I do?

Masky: Well there was this one time where we were eating Hamburgers and your mouth was covered with ketchup then you came up with a great idea to scare people that comes to the Island and in random places just for fun. Shocking to say it was fun and managed to scare a lot of people.

I tried holding in the laughter, but failed.

A/N: Was I that mischief?

Masky nodded while he laughed, tears now coming out by my homured story.

Masky: You somehow find the time to pull a prank, though that one was the biggest one you ever did.

We laughed for a few seconds and continued walking now passing the park. I looked at my surroundings and there were a lot of pine trees and... A pair of red eyes in the distance? I closed my eyes I shook my head opened my eyes again and the red pair of eyes was gone.  Masky noticed my attention was in the pine trees so he gently stroking my hand.

Masky: A/N? What's wrong?

A/N: Huh? Oh nothing. I was just admiring. I love pine trees.

Masky had a troubled face but he didn't ask me further question.

Once we got home I went to the bathroom to check my messages in my IPhone 6 and there was a message that caught my attention.

"I know who you are... I'm coming for you."

And at the bottom of the message was a photo of a character I used to play Link? Was it? But this Link was creepy looking. And kinda glitchy. I ignored it thinking it was a prank call and went to bed next to Masky, laying my head in his chest and letting him hug me protective like under the see through roof looking at the stars.