Chapter 16

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

Narrator's POV

*6PM*

Masky: So. What do you want to do know?

A/N: Go back home and rest in my bed. Gosh I miss my bed.

You said while facing at the sunset still walking to your home instead of the path that leads to the bout to the island. Despise the fact that Masky knows the drill, he is still sad that in times when you go to your home, he feels, lonely.

Masky: Can we go to the park and sit down?

A/N: Sure. And I have a not so much surprise.

Masky looks at you confused and worried in what you might say.

********

You guy's sat in a near bench at the now dark park, Masky looks at you with a warm smile and hold ech others hand and stare at a beautiful tree that was infront of them.

A/N: Ya know? I always loved the dark oak tree.

Masky: Because of the wood?

A/N: Yes. And because it has a meaning for me.

Masky: Ooh? And what is that love?

The word love made A/N blush a little.

A/N: The outside of a tree is dark, but inside the tree is much darker.  Becouse, to me, the dark wood of the oak tree is like a person's identitty. It show's it's color. But once you take a step forward and keep digging, it shows it's true color inside someone.

A/N paused for a moment and takes a deep breath and continues speaking.

A/N: Like me. You see the me from the outside. But. If you keep digging you will end up seeing my true darker color.

Masky gives you a warm hug, kisses your forhead and said in a low huskie voice.

Masky: A/N. I will always love you no matter what. And i'll always care for you. Everyone has a dark side. Even me. Well mine is much darker.

You  looks at him and chuckles.

A/N: One of the things we have in common. We have a darker side.

Once she said that and they both laughed at each other.

A/N: Ooh Yeah. I forgot about the surprise I was gonna tell you.

Masky: What's the surprise?

You smiled and looked at Masky's eyes.

A/N: I told my parents I was going home get my stuff and move into a house I recently got.

Masky looked worried there. A little confused about the message she told hom he ask's.

Masky: Where exactly are you moving?

A/N: To the Island.

You said with a duh voice. Masky looked really happy and said.

Masky: Really? That's great. No it's not great.  It's fantastic!

A/N: Well the faster we go to my parents house, the faster I go home.

They both got up and ran to your parents place.

*******

Your POV

A/N: Were here. Wait outside, I won't take long.

Masky: Alright.

I walked inside and there both of them standing in the front syairs were my adopted parents. Once they saw me, they walked towards me and gave me a big warm hug.

A/N: Hi mom. Hi dad.

Mom: Ooh we missed you,  so, so, much.

Dad: You had us worry there for a second. Now, your mom and I packed your stuff, well what was left of your stuff. There in a corner of your room.

A/N: Thank you guys.

I walked to my room and began searching in my room for my secret place where I kept my special bracelet. When I was about to touch the wall. I felt a preasence but once I turned around all I saw was darkness. When I opened my eyes, I was in a different room I have never seeing before. There was a tabble full of dry blood, some bones, some pieces of skin I think and some tools. That was the only thing I manneged to see. Then I close my eyes and said in a slow, low voice.

A/N: Now how's the idiot that captured me?

( scene ends again Actress/You and writer talk )

JaneWolf: (≧∇≦) Jajajaja that last part!! So funny! Nice one. Your so awesome

Actress/You: Yeah. And that part was a little hard to make out.

JaneWolf: And you managed. You are super cool.

Actress/You: ( -_-) I haven't forgot about our deal. I hope this is worth it.

JaneWolf: Trust me. It will.

( End of conversation )