Chapter 4 - The day

A/N's POV

I woke up and started to stretch my arms and began yawning for 2sec. And said in my head.

Today's the day, tonight is the full moon... I will call my friends and say I will be going on a family vacation for 3 days.

I was calling them, but when I called isnad saying that I'll be going on a family vacation, Isnad found it a bit suspicious and she asked me a few question and the one that got me the most was when she said.

Isnad: why do your parents or you come up with that in every full moon? Is there something you are hiding from me?

A/n: ' I wish to say but' "No is just a tradition my parent's made... In every full moon, we go on a family vacation to spend the time together you know to appreciate the time we have been together, Alive as a Family... It's been 19 years now for me."
*I said acting all excited*

Isnad: Fine... Where are you going? *She said very concerned*

A/n: I don't know it's a secret vacation... Ok bye.

I hang up before she would say something else... I packed my thing got my bout, and head to Merrielle Island and then head to a cave...

~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

Then I heard a noise near the bushes I ignored it and transformed myself. I thought that it would be an animal, I then head for a hunt till it was 6:00 PM.

Masky's POV

I was out in the jungle looking for supply's and also Jeff *Sigh* for like 2 hours know...
Then I saw a bright light up ahead *It was dark when this happens* It was near the beach, I head towards it, I was overjoyed... It was her!! She's back *I said with a big smile on my face* But she has a backpack <--Confused--> is she's gonna stay here? I went a little closer to have a better look at her beautiful face!! Man!! She's so... Beautiful!! And then something unexpected happened...

Masky: No, it... It can't be...! I thought... They were extinct...
She can't be...!!

Ok, this is good but at the same time is bad, good cause she can procreate or defend herself and bad because of Jeff, smile dog, Ticci Toby and hoddie, hates them... And they would do anything to get rid of them.

Masky: *Gasp* She's leaving know I have to follow her. *I said in my head*

I secretly followed her to the beach, she was hunting... Then she got back where the gunfire was and she started cooking it... She then started eaten my favorite food... F/F/N,( Favorite/Food/Name ) then she headed to the cave and transformed back into a human, so she can put on a chain neckless with a look of a Turquoise rock... She put on and the rock started to glow, she smiled and transformed back. The rock glows, even more, because of her transformation... And without noticing she saw me...

( JaneWolf guys I'm really sorry it took so long is just that I didn't have time nonskipping and I was kinda sick. It was soo bad that I could barely move. Know I'm a little better and do not worry I'm gonna finish this story, Love ya all )