Chapter 26

( Don't play the video yet. )

Masky's POV

( December 21, 2016 )

Now I woke up, I faced towards the black alarm clock. It's past midnight right now, the roof was a see through glass, it was only in our room and in our tree house, I was gazing at the night sky which had many stars and there at the night sky, there was also a half moon. Then when I looked at A/N's sleeping face that was resting in my chest sound asleep.

'I'm running out of time! There has to be a way for her to remember me!'

Later then A/N started waking up and rubbed one of her eyes with her hand like a little kid.

A/N: Huh. Masky?

Masky: Mmhm?

I tried to sound calm but looks like I failed for she got a little worried and did what she always did since we were together. She raised one of her arm and stretched it reaching for my head and like always she would play with it. Telling me to talk to her.

Masky: You always do this when you know something is wrong.

A/N looked at me confused and hasitedly took away her hand from my left cheek but I quickly grasped her hand and placed it back where it was but this time I'm not letting go of her hand. She tried to get up from the bed but couldn't for I was cuddling her tight with the free arm I had.

Masky: Stay here just for a little while. Please.

A/N stayed still and placed her head again on my chest.

A/N: Masky.?

Masky: Mmm?

A/N raised her head and seated facing me, she took a deep breath and whispered.

A/N: What exactly happened to me? Why can't I remember? Why do I feel my body weaken?

I stayed silent, I didn't knew what to say. 'Should I tell her? What am I gonna do?'

Then an idea came in my mind.

Masky: A/N. I love you, but so much, that I wanna sing a song for you.

( Play video )

Masky

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light

You & Masky

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Masky

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on

You & Masky

Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)
La, la (la, la)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)

Masky

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh

( End of song )

I looked at A/N again and she all of a sudden hugged me with tears in her eyes.

She then spoke between breath's.

A/N: I remeber this song...

My eyes widen and my heart stopped for a moment and said with a raspy voice, trying not to sound worried.

Masky: What do you remember?

A/N: I remember...