Chapter 23 - Too Late?

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

20, December 2010

Your POV

How can he do this to me!? Wait.? Why do I feel this pain in my chest? Is this... How love really is?

Deep inside me I felt something was going to come out, I looked down seeing my hands. My hands where changing into a werewolf's hands. I panicked and ran away before the transformation was complete.

Running non-stop almost reaching the path to my cave till a sharp pain ran through my heart. I mound in pain, then fell to my knee's and place both my hands in my head for it was also starting to hurt, I laid down to the floor and began to moune harder in pain.

Masky: A/N!!!

A/N: ... *Gasps in fear*

Masky: Where are you?!

Then another flashback hitted me along with more pain.

Flashback
*6 years ago*

Eleanor: A/N!!!

A/N: ... *Gasps in fear*

Eleanor: where are you?!

I was going to head towards "Merrielle Island" and I was running out of time. I got there with a bout, I wouldn't have the time to dry myself. It was 8:27PM I was half way there when a sharp pain ran through my heart. I mound in pain, then fell to my knee's and place both my hands in my head for it was also starting to hurt, I laid down to the floor and began to moune harder in pain, it was 8:29PM then.

A/N: I killed... *Sob* My best friend Eleanor.

End of flashback

I then gasped again trying to breath tears now streaming down my face.

A/N: I remember...

I whispered in between breaths.

A stronger pain quicked in and I began to scream in agony.

A/N: Grraaaaa!!!!!!!

Masky: A/N?!

I began hearing heavy footsteps coming my way.

A/N: I need to get out of here and control my emotion right now...

I whispered in between breath. The situation wasn't working I tried controlling my emotions but it didn't work for I couldn't focus from all the pain.

A/N: I guess it's running...

I tried my best to ignore the pain. All I manneged to do is make the pain worst.

A/N: grr!! I need to get out of this clearing!

I took two steps and the pain came harder, i felt as though I was a dying by an explosion and then been torn apart.

A/N: Aaah!!!!!!!!

I screamed to then collapse again in the ground.

A/N: 'It's too late now.'

More tears fell down, took a deep breath and let myself be swept away be total, darkness.

Masky: Damn it! Why am I so stupid! I was tricked by a snake!

Masky's time

A/N: Masky!!!

In that moment I froze from the shock...

I look towards the sound and I see A/N just, standing there crying. Right when I was gonna call out for her she rand away.

Masky: 'I'm sorry... Please... Forgive me...'

I was beating myself in my head and right when I was about to chase her, the fake A/N grabed me by the rizd.

a/N: Sweety were are you going? Don't leAvE Me aLonE.

Then the fake A/N formed herself into a half human half snake.

I took her down for good and went running towards A/N.

Now

Masky: I won't forgive myself if something happens to A/N. This here might couse her life spawn to shorten!