Chapter 29

December 24, 2010

Masky wasn't himself today. He was more Happier, opened, nicer even. He acts as if I'm gonna die tomorrow. Masky told me we were staying in our house today for Christmas Eve. And during or time together little by little my feelings towards Masky grew. Now I know I love him but he doesn't know it yet so I'll have that as my second gift for him. Why do I feel so week since yesterday? I thought to myself. As I was gazing at the forest in my macah I felt a couple of strong arms hugging me from behind resting his chin in my head. Oh Masky...

A/N: Good evening Masky.

He kissed my head and said with a stern but soft husky voice.

Masky: Good evening love...

He took out his arms that was around me and he walked to the other side of the macah he sat in an angle were he can see my face. There was silence, so I kept looking at the distance at trees and Masky took my free hand, leaned a little forward and whisper to me.

Masky: What are you thinking?

I looked at him with a smile. Then back at the beautiful view. Took a deep breath and said with the most casual tone I tried to do.

A/N: Well I'm thinking a lot of things. My future, trying to solve my past for what I got.

I know he is my soulmate but a part of me was saying don't. So I stopped listening to it and embraced the truth. The love I have for him is stronger than anything. One of the advantages of being a wolf.

A/N: It's getting dark. We better get inside.

I looked at Ashton and he had a mischievous smile. Looking at him with confusion he quickly got up and carried me brydal style.

Masky: Don't worry! For I the great Masky! Will take you too safety!

I punched him playfully while laughing out of embarrassment.

A/N: My night and shinning armor.

I said sarcastically while looking inside the living room where the Christmas tree stood with our presents for each other.

A/N: Can we turn on the Christmas lights and tree lights?

Masky stares at me with his warm smile.

Masky: For you? Anything.

As he said that he put me down and soon we turned on the lights. It was breath taking. Looking at the house made me so happy snow began to show around us. I forgot I could make snow/ice. As I was dancing under my snow I took a glance and then stopped to look at Masky with his mouth half open looking at the snow around us.

Masky: I didn't know you could do that.

He said almost a whisper. I gave him a warm smile dancing peacefully towards him giving him a hug.

A/N: I just forgot. C'mon! Let's open our presents!

He looked at me and then back at him as if he was hiding something then back at me. I chuckled grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the house. It was already 10:56pm so I was anxious in opening our first presents. I only had to choose one gift in Christmas eve same for Masky.

Masky: Here open this one.

He handed me a medium silver box with a silky transparent turquoise blue ribbon's on the sides with a cute bow on top of the box. I opened it and the minute I saw them I was breathless.
Inside the box was a silver necklace that had a silver ring to it saying amour which ment love and a little pink rock.

A/N: Masky I don't know what to say...

Masky: A hug will do.

He said teaching out his strong muscled arms. I got up to him and gave him a big hug and sat across of him a feet away from him.

Masky: I had the other piece, see?

I looked at his neck and he had the same necklace but the rock was blue.

Masky: Come here. I'll put it on for you.

I gave him my necklace moved my hair to the side and he hooked the mecklace for me. Once done I took a glance of my necklace and looked myself in the reflexion of the TV we had in the family room.

A/N: Well I'm gonna give you mine. Here.

I gave him a rectangular cyan box with white ribbon's at the top of the box. Masky then opened it and a big smile spreader across his face.

A/N: I didn't know what to get you, so I kinda studied your taste in clothing

A/N: I didn't know what to get you, so I kinda studied your taste in clothing. What do you think?

Masky: It's perfect! Thank you.

He got up, took of his shirt exposing his packs when I saw that I was mentally nose bleeding. Got his new shirt on and the jacket and spinned around with his hands out.

Masky: what do you think? Looks good on me.

A/N: Yeah. It does look good on you. I STILL GOT IT!

I whispered screamed the last part in victory. All of a sudden Masky was sitting inches away from me, got up on his knees, I feal him giving me a hug. And I think he was crying?

A/N: Ashton? Whuy are you crying?

Masky didn't answered he was still holding me, not wanting to let go. Trying to take my and out, I began caressing his hair.
I never saw Masky crying before. This is my first time seen him cry. And I know he doesn't cry for anything so what made him cry? I thought to myself, knowing it would be hopeless to know.