Chapter 12 - Get away!!!

A/N's POV

*JaneWolf - That's her in you Mermaid form*

I was in a dark place surounded by my nightmares about the battle, Masky and that guy, Someone help me!!!! But no response... And someone was calling my name...

Masky: A/N!!! A/N!!!

A/N: Aaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Masky: A/N...

He said worried and began hugging me, not wanting to let go... I saw him and began to cry in his chest, then I broke the hug for I was gonna ask him.

A/N: What happened?! Did I killed him?!

Masky: ...

A/N: Masky?!! Hat happened?!?!?

I began to freak out and tried to not go mad... Then he looked at me took off his mask and his expression was sad...

A/N: I killed him... Didn't I?!

He slowly nods and I looked away not making eye contact with Masky

A/N: Get... Away... From me...

I slowly say in a sad voice, Masky just had his eyes hide open, shocked for what I have said.

Masky: Why?!?!?! I love you!!! I know you didn't mean to kill him!!!

He grabs both my arms and pulled me for a hug ... And he was crying? I had to tell Masky to get away from me for his own good... Just until 5 days... That's when my powers are normal...

Masky: Please don't say that!!! I love you!!

A/N: It's just for a few days... In the mean time you HAVE to get away from me... It's not safe when I recently had recharged my powers... I just need to take it easy, sleep and not feeling strong emotions...

Masky: ...

A/N: Please understand!!! It's for your own good!!! I don't want you to get hurt!!!

Masky: ... Ok... I will let you go... But, promise me you will come back to me...

I just nod in agreement, He broke the hug and gave me a kiss in the check... And gives me another warm hug...

3 WEEKS LATER

Narator

Masky and A/N was sitting in the beach relaxing on the sand in the afternoon...

A/N: Let's go for a swim!!!

Masky: Ok... But no magic!!! I was barely swimming next to you the last time!!!

A/N: It's a deal!! But I can't get rid of my tail and ability's so it's going to be hard!!!

Masky: As long as I don't lose you? I'm good!!!

A/N just rolled her eyes while blushing a little, then she got in the water and in about 9 seconds she was a mermaid...

A/N: Let's race already man!!!!

They swam for a long time and they had the time of there lives...