Chapter 24

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

20, December 2010

Your Evil POV

I woke up laying in plain sight, my eyes began to be a little fuzzy but managed to see Masky in front of me in one knee. He was talking and I tried my best to hear what was coming in his voice.

Masky: A/N. Forgive me. I was tricked by a snake. Remember the letter from this morning.

I just nodded slowly.

'What an idiot. She isn't here.'

Masky got closer to me and he immediately hugged me as if I was gonna die right now. I wanted to brake free from the hug but I wanted to see how pathetic he was for falling in love to someone like her.

Masky: I know you don't remember but. I'm not your brother.

He paused for a moment he then yelled with his eyes closed while cocking his head left and right rapidly.

Masky: We are lovers! I love you for being you! I love you cause you mean a lot to me! I love you for your the only one that understood me! I love you cause when I'm in need your there! I love you A/N!!!

Tears were now streaming down his cheeks. 'Hahahaha what a fool! I really am starting to hate your guts even more.' I felt her, trying to get out. I pushed her deeper but got out.

A/N: Get away Masky! She~

Then an unconforting raspy childish voice echoed in my mind rapidly at the same time.

'Be careful in what you wish for.' ( 3x )

I managed to push her so her tounge won't slip.

I shocked my head a few times and tried to hug back this Masky person. All the laughter I was eating inside came out in a creepy maniacal laugh.

Evil A/N: You idiot! Hahahahaha! Can't you see? She is gone!

Masky's POV

'What? But how?'

Masky: Who are you? What did you do to A/N?!

Instead of giving me an answer, she laughed again, getting up to attack. She raised her paw with large klaws and aimed at me but I dudged it by doing a back flip. She got furious and ran at me super speed this time with her jaw. She tackled me to the ground, trying to bite my head but I was pushing back by her jaw bones preventing her to attack me. I grabbed her neck and tried to pin her down. It only worked for little while.

I got of her and ran deep in the forest heading to the trap I made, while she was following me a vine got her left back paw and swoon her up, she then tried to break free but for she was moving in one that she hit her head with a stone and blacked out.

'A/N I'm sorry.'

A/N blacked out and her transformation process past, transforming back to her normal human form. I slowly laid her slim body down in the soft grass. I stared at her sleeping face that felt like seconds when it was actually three hours. I kissed her passionately I then took out two bracelets. One was black and the other was a baby blue.
She likes any type of blue so I gave her the blue one. I took her right hand and I put the bracelet carefully on to the rizd 'For ever together.' I leaned again and gave her a kiss once more. It was getting dark outside so i picked her up brydal style and took her to her bed in my place.