Chapter 25 - Memories back?

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

A/N's POV

21, December 2010

'Today is a beautiful day. Masky is taking me to a little trip on a boat. He said it was a surprise. Can't wait! But there is something suspicious. For some reason since I began living here for a few days and he has been treating me good as if I was gonna die tomorrow. Or must be my imagination and he is just been a good friend. '

Masky: A/n. Ready to go?

I hurried it up packing a few things in my back pack and headed outside with a warm smile that spreaded and began to blush when I saw Masky with out his mask on.

A/N: Ready.

I said shily. Masky noticed this and gently took my back pack and placed it on the boat. He got in and stretched out his hand for me to take it. I hasitately took it. I still don't remember our past, but I feel like I can trust him.

A/N: Were are we going?

Masky: To our little place we used to go.

I got confused but ignored it. I felt as do I didn't need to worry about it.

*Time past*

Masky: Were here.

We got out of the boat and head for shore. There I saw a path and next to the sides of the path, I saw a few tropical restaurants and few tropical type style little stores. I gasped. The sight was breath taken. For some reason, this place seems... Familiar, but can't seem to remember.

A/N: Masky. This is beautiful... Was this the surprise you had for me?

I say with glee. I keep looking at my surroundings and then a hand folded along with mines. At first i was scared, but then, for some reason I felt, calm, relaxed, like nothing bad is gonna happen.

Masky: I have something even better than this.

A/N: Really? What can be better than this?

Masky just smirks at me and then at the road and then says with such a calm joyfull voice.

Masky: You'll see.

We kept on walking and then I saw a park with beautiful meadow, roses and in the heart of the park there was a dark oak tree and next to it a bench facing the tree and the meadow.

Memory

They sat in a near bench at the now dark park, Masky looks at a/n with a warm smile and hold ech others hand and stare at a beautiful tree that was infront of them.

A/N: Ya know? I always loved the dark oak tree.

Masky: Because of the wood?

A/N: Yes. And because it has a meaning for me.

Masky: Ooh? And what is that love?

The word love made a/n blush a little.

A/N: The outside of a tree is dark, but inside the tree is much darker.  Becouse, to me, the dark wood of the oak tree is like a person's identitty. It show's it's color. But once you take a step forward and keep digging, it shows it's true color.

End of memory ( 80% memory returned )

A/N: I remember...

I whispered to Masky underneath breaths. Masky begans to grow a big smile slowly walks up to me and gives me a hug.

Masky: Im glad you remembered. Do you remember us?

He said locking his eyes with mine, I cocked my head side to side.

A/N: Only this scenario I remember about us. But I remember being captured and soppuesed to be dead. And that were I used to work I gave you cheese cake and when you were hidding in the refrigerator room. And when you saw me in one of  my true form. But other than that, no.

Masky just stays silent and gives me a sad smile. Few hours later, we were enjoying ourselvesthat hole afternoon.