Chapter 14

What you need to know:
F/C: Favorite color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
A/N: Any Name
L/N: Last Name
F/D: Favorite Dessert
C/W: Cold Weapon
If there is something new it shall be added.

2 YEARS LATER

Sorry but I had to skip time for I had no more ideas (︶︿︶)

Your's POV

*Clank!!*

A/N: Nice but, try aiming it to the snake honey.

Masky: Ya know I'm still training and you have to admit I was close to killing it.

A/N: You let breakfast get away!

I said in a funny tone while I shrugged

Masky: I will keep practicing.

A/N: Ya bettah!

We both laughed. ( he didn't had his mask on ) I look at Masky directly in the eyes, 'I just love spending time with him' I said in my mind. But I couldn't accept his offer.

A/N: Thanks but I gotta go the work in 30 minutes and it takes 10 minutes by swimming and by boat 20 to get there, plus! Once I get there I have to run to get there in time. And you know I can't use magic there or...

Masky: I know, I know, someone will reveal your secrecy or discovers your forms or magic and they will take you to a laboratory and do the horror.

He said sarcastecly while I was packing my stuff to leave.
I grabbed my F/C with S/F/C pattern of roses back pack and I got my clothes, my pocket knife and right when I was about to place my drawing book in my back pack it fell showing a drawing in each page. Masky took it, his eyes was wide opened he took a long look at a one drawing I made.

( the picture I'm showing up here ) I took my book away from Masky's hand, and he snapped.

Masky: That... Was you... And how was that guy?

I shrugged and closed my back pack and placing it in my back. And started walking.

A/N: No one... You don't need to worry about him...

Masky: I have to know!

I stopped walking and I was know facing Masky I took a deep sigh and I sadly said.

A/N: He's. His my. Brother...

Masky was frozen I then looked up at the sky.

Masky: ...Sorry I snapped at you back there.

A/N: It's okay, you didn't know. I have to go now.

Masky: Wait! Can I come along? I always wanted to know how was the Island you live in.

I smirked, I continued walking and then got on the bout, I patted the sit that was available and said.

A/N: Ya coming or
what !?

Masky had a big smile and ran to the bout, he seated and we sailed of to my little island.

At my work place

Boss: Miss L/N you are 5 minutes late!

A/N: I know boss, it won't happen again.

Boss: You better! Get back to work.

My boss left to his office, me and Masky looked at each other and smiled.

Masky: He sure is bossy.

A/N: Yep he sure is.

We then started walking to a big long table with chairs around them where the costumers sit.

Masky: so... What do you do here?

A/N: I make smoothie's, Sea food, Fast food, and I clean the tables sometimes. The table cleaning was sent for another employee which I don't like.

Masky: What's the name of that person?

A/N: Isaac.

Masky: 'I hope it's not the Isaac I know off.' He said in his head.

Masky: He must be the jerk one in here, huh?

He said looking at me with a smirk on his face, while I already changed into my uniform and got a large box filled with different kind's off fruit's.

A/N: Haha I guess you can say that.

Masky: Here, let me help you get the other boxes.

A/N: You can't get in there. That room can only go the employees.

But Masky didn't listen to me and he got in to get a box of fruit. When he was about to leave Masky heard some footsteps, so he hide's behind the other boxes.