Chapter 5 - Secret almost revealed !?

A/N's POV

I was eaten some F/N and F/N *There, not my fav. but I haded to eat something *, then I sat at the entrance of the cave. Then I heard some noises again near a bush; I head towards it, in my not human form and I managed to see... It was the boy from before. He's handsome, It was like love at first sight, or so I thought... He has a bloody knife in his hands!! *I said in my head screaming! * I got into a fighting position and I growled at him, he ran but I knew he was too slow for me because of my superspeed... then I started to chase him, he was heading back deep in the Jungle and then *BOOM* I got in a trap, a... Real.. Trap... I transformed back into a human and said...

A/N: ( Disgraced ) you!! You set me up, didn't you? What do you want with me!!??

Masky: No, n-n-no!! It's n-not what it looks li-like!! ( He said in a worried but afraid voice )

A/N: *Sigh* yeah right... Then why do you have a bloody knife? In your hand? ( She said disappointed and with a sorrow voice but with a bravely look on her face ) I just want to find or make a family of the same creatures as me. *Sigh* Are you gonna kill me now!! Go ahead!! But it will do no!!! Good!! ( She screamed with anger. With a brave face but mixed with anger as well. And her Turquoise blue eyes were staring at the boy like as if she was trying to look into his soul )

Masky: *Sigh* The knife is to cut down fruits and vines and branches, but today since I saw a warthog I killed it for lunch. Miss...?

A/N: A/N L/N S/L/N *She said with pride but with an awkward look*

Masky: I-I'm Masky, pleased to meet you. And don't worry I'm not going to hurt you nor kill you. *he said happily*
My angel. *He murmured to himself*

A/N: Well I'm glad to hear that. Now can you put me down now? My ankle's are getting num and I need them.

Masky: O-oh oh so-sorry! About that!

A/N: *Loud thump and I landed on my butt on the floor* Augh!!! That hurts... Ooh and thank you, for getting me out of that net. It was starting to hurt my neck as well... Can I ask you a question? Why are you here? Masky?! *She said with calm and tendered voice*

Masky: U-Um I sort of life here... Anyway why are you here? I already know that you're a wolf.

*You growled at him with anger but then you calmed down and since you didn't have any other choice you took a deep breath and said.*

A/N: If, you must know, every month in a full moon right in this cave... I have to hear this Saphire neckless in my wolf form and I have to wait in the center of the cave where the moonlight show and hit me with her light... And it is precisely at 8:30 pm.

Masky: And what happens when you don't get hit with the moonlight? *He said with a worried expression*

~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~