Chapter 8

Your POV

I got up and dressed on to my Turquoise blue hoodie with a white
T - Shirt, black Jeans and black Combat boots. Then I grabbed my weapons *She hides it in the cave that way she wouldn't get caught easily* I grabbed a Katanna, a shutgun and two pistols.
I also had a combat knive wich I would always hide it inside of my left combat boot. I got some extra clothes and everything in my black with blue checkered backpack. Head outside for hunting. *in this island there were animals*

5 minutes later

I then heard some nooses near me, I grabbed my katanna so I won't make a noise. Then I charged towards the noise with a rage scream.

A/N: Aaahhhhh!!!!!!

Then Masky jumped out and tacled me.

A/N: Get of Masky!!!

Masky: Nice to see you to A/N!!!

Then I realize how close we were I began to blush a little I was mad, but... At the same time... I was happy. My heart began beaten faster and faster like crazy.

A/N: M-Masky would you please get off of me?!

Then he also realize this and then he let's go.

Masky: Ooh sorry A/N. Hey I thought you weren't going to be here.

A/N: Sorry to desapoint you.

Masky: No no it just that I'm glad you're here.

A/N: oh uhm ok? I shall be going to my hunting.

Masky: I will help you. And I will not have a no for an answer.

A/N: *sigh* I guess I have no choice do I?

Masky: Nope, C'mon. Let me show you something.

He jerked my rizd and we began to run non - stop. After 20 minutes later, we were still running Masky started to breath hevily I train everyday so I was breathing normally besides... Im to overpowerful know, and I shouldn't even have to be around Masky. I was thinking and I didn't realized we have arrived to a house surrounded by palm trees and bushes.

Masky: This is where I live.

Victoria: You live here alone Masky?

Masky: ...

He walked inside the house with no answer. Meaby I ask something I shouldn't have asked?. He walked towards me and then he began to speak.

Masky: A/N do you...? Uuhm... Like me?

I love him but I don't know if this is the right moment to confess and I have a bad feeling that something bad is about to happen.

A/N: ... Im not sure... I don't remember who love feels like?

Masky: ooh uhmm then I will teach you.

He took off his mask and then he slowly started to walk near me.