Part 2 : OUR MEET

Let's get started!!!

Flashback
5 years ago

He pulled me closer and touched my lips with his thumb ~riiiiiinggg~ringgggggg~
Y/N : Aaaaa eommmaa youu idiot alarm clock my charming prince was about to kiss mee!!!!!
Suddenly she got hit on her shoulder
Y/N : Oww eomma it hurts!!
Y/M : Get out of your dreamy lands and check the time you are late for university ma'am.
Y/N checks the time and runs to the bathroom while falling on ground.
Y/M : Aiish this clumsy girl what will she do without us.

After taking shower,

You wore this : Choose one you like

Y/N runs down to the living room and greets her parents

Y/D : Again late for university when will you start going early princess.
Y/N : Appa it's not my mistake I try to wake early but I can't because of tiredness I do so much work (in a childish dramatic way)
Suddenly Y/N phone starts ringing...
?? : Heyy bishh where are you ??
Y/N : Irene-aa I am again late (while rushing out of home towards university)
Irene : Aiiish you never change, anyways I m saving your seat your prince charming has arrived in lecture.
Y/N : What!!! Noo wayy ( rushing in speed)

At lecture hall :

Taehyung POV :

Jimin : Hey Irene, where is that idiot sleepy head ?
Irene : Again late still on the way jimin~shii
Jungkook: That crackhead won't change at all

I was listening to their talks still showed them I m not interested in them at all even though I knew they all are talking about that weirdo Y/N . I knew her very well but she never interacted with me that's why she is weirdo.

Jimin POV :

While we were chitchatting I got my pabo sleepy head's call.

Jimin : Annyeong pabo!!!
Y/N : Yahhh oppaa!! Please please give me a ride.
Jimin : What are you crazy huh ? I am in University how can I ??
Y/N : Oppaa please just once i will do whatever you want .
Jimin : Whatever I want huh!!😏Still i won't take that offer.
Y/N : Please oppaa i will be your slave for a month!!
Jimin : Jinjjaa, I love this offer I'll pick you in 5 minutes.
Y/N : Yess comee fastt!!!

With that she ends the call. Such a crackhead spoiled brat .

Jimin : Hey guys save my seat I'll be back.
Taehyung : Where are you going jiminshi lecture will start any moment.
Jungkook : Are you thinking to bunk the lecture jiminshii??

Aiish this jungkook needs a hit on his head ; with that I lightly hit on his head.

Jungkook : Ouch it hurts!!
Jimin : I am going to pick my troublemaker.

I grabbed my keys and left to bring that pabo, while  rushing on my bike i saw her calmly sitting on a bench and eating sandwich and shouted as she flinched.

Y/N : Yaahh are you crazy my precious sandwich would have dropped !!
Jimin : Why were you so calm huh can't u hurry i had to ride till here .
Y/N : Oppa my legs started paining (in a dramatic tone) and i know you are fastest rider so i thought to wait for you .
Jimin : What a drama queen!! And stop putting butter and get on bike or else we will get late...

Y/N POV :
As soon as oppa came we left to University in high speed , in 10 minutes we reached in the lecture and froze at my spot because as i entered his eyes met mine.

Y/N : OMG shitt he looking at me!!!!( in her mind)
Taehyung : She is looking so beautiful weirdo (in his mind)
Slowly I take my steps towards my seat without getting flustered and calming my mind and heart.

Author POV :

Taehyung , jimin and jungkook are seniors of Y/N and Irene and they having lecture together once a week as business lectures.

At lecture :

I slowly take a seat beside him and admire his facial features his eyes stuck on his book , his mole on his nose just like cherry on cake , his lips so perfectly apart and his habit of licking lips which gave me goosebumps instantly ,his perfect side face my admiration got distracted when suddenly I felt him staring me!!!!

What happens next??
Find out in next part
If you like this part then support and read another part...