Chapter 16 : Dazed I

After a year ~

Several men surrounded around Y/N as she smirked and patiently stood for them to attack and one by one all got down on ground as they tried to attack her , she sighed and shook her head in annoyance and disbelief as saw all men groaning in pain...

Y/N : Aiish...such a group of weaklings!!How you guys gonna survive huh ???Get up get up come on...
Hobi : Hey you!!
Y/N : Oh hey hobi!!
Hobi : Y/N because of you we have to send our men's to the medical staff every week....
Y/N : Is it my fault ???
Hobi : Aiiish nope it's Suga fault to leave you freely to practice on our men....
Y/N : Hey!! What you guys still resting get up let's train.....

They all gulped as they saw Y/N energy and looked at hobi with pleading eyes , he signalled them to make their way out

Hobi : Let's go in training area...Suga has called for you
Y/N : Wae ??? Let me think did I do something wrong that the devil called me himself ....
Hobi : A man has a got deal for us he wants you to join in
Y/N : Oh I see let's go..

Meanwhile at jimin's villa ~

Jimin was resting in his study room after clients online meeting ; he was about to sip on his coffee but kept it away as bell rang he glanced at watch as he thought Y/N won't come so early at afternoon , he quickly walked out towards the door as he opened the door he saw....

Jimin : You here at this hour ???Jungkook : I was too bored working so I thought to come greet you !!!!Jimin : Why did Irene ditched you ???Jungkook : Nahh my princess is working for a grand fashion event !!!!Jungkook barged in house while keeping...

Jungkook : I was too bored working so I thought to come greet you !!!!
Jimin : Why did Irene ditched you ???
Jungkook : Nahh my princess is working for a grand fashion event !!!!
Jungkook barged in house while keeping snacks and drinks down and sat on sofa while stretching his body , jimin looked at him in disbelief while closing the door ..
Jimin : Did something happen in company !!?
Jungkook : Yeah it's too tiring to be CEO.....I just wanna go back in past where I was carefree (while whining)
Jimin chuckled at his behaviour...
Jimin : What happened will you tell ??
Jungkook : That SK & Co weren't on good terms so I did same background check on that CEO and company too ; they were illegal so I made statement to the other chairman about it and cancelled all meetings and came here...
Jimin : Hmm you did right
Jungkook : What about Y/N ??
Jimin : She is great , I have stopped getting worried about her but still she isn't that strong enough that she shows ( a sigh left his mouth)
Jungkook : Don't worry...

And they both continued having their lil chats ...

At Suga's base ~

Suga was sitting on his chair and while puffing out his cigarette and waiting for them to come while giving cold stares to the other person standing infront of him...

Y/N : Suga !!!
Suga : Keep your voice down weak girl..
Hobi : She... weak girl!!!Don't again call her that or she will again go to practice on our men....
Suga : Hey weak girl don't test your strength on them...
Y/N : That punching bags aren't strong enough just 4-5 punch and sand comes out what use of it .....
??? : I ain't here to hear your crap talks !!
Y/N threw a cold glare at him as he gulped but got mesmerized by her beauty
Y/N : Suga who's he ??
Suga : The dealer , he is the CEO of SK & Co. Shin hanwoo
Hanwoo : Look i want him to suffer no matter what , that bloody bastard destroyed me...
Y/N : Aiish...Why did you call me Suga ???
Suga : Get ready i wanna see your skills
Y/N : What really!!!!